Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

AutomotiveCritics.com

igor@af
05-06-2001, 06:55 PM
We've launched AutomotiveCritics.com (http://www.automotiveforums.com/critics/index.php) last evening.. what does everybody think of it?
Any feedback welcome :D

P.S. Have you gotten addicted to it yet? :cool:

primera man
05-06-2001, 08:39 PM
Like it.:D
Its a good way to see what other people think of your car.
It will work as long as we are all honest and constant with the way we mark and judge the cars. :D

GOD
05-06-2001, 08:45 PM
Damn igor i like it its awesome ....i think im gonna be hooked on this too .....sweet job ;)

Jay!
06-19-2001, 01:36 AM
Yeah, I lost a couple of hours there somewhere. BTW, all the NSXs got 10s.

primera man
07-09-2001, 10:10 PM
I have just spent a while looking through the AF Critics and it has really taken off.
There are over 850 car pics but its hard to view all of them.

Just an idea.......what about making some different categorys so that you can view them all.

*Maybe splitting into classes of every 10 years...eg 70-79; 80-89 etc ??

*Into the country where made...eg UK/Japan/US etc ??

*Or into each make..eg Ford/Chev/Nissan/Toyota etc ??

Just my 2 cents worth :rolleyes:

Jay!
07-10-2001, 01:43 AM
There are a lot of american muscle cars in there now. Not exactly my cup of tea, but I still give high score to the sharp looking ones. :)

DVSNCYNIKL
07-10-2001, 08:21 AM
Thank you gentlemen for the compliments. I haven't updated the section in a while cuz I've been busy with my job. However, that suggestion would be good to give to Igor. I've suggested in the past to him if there was a way to make it so that if you vote on a car, it doesn't come up again cuz you already voted on it. I don't think it's possible the last time we discussed it but I will revisit the topic with him as soon as I can. I will be adding more soon so you guys can fill your eyes!:D :D

primera man
07-10-2001, 08:25 AM
Yeah the idea on voteing once per car is a good idea to.
One time here i must have got the same car came up at least 6 times in 30 minutes :rolleyes:

DVSNCYNIKL
07-10-2001, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by primera man
Yeah the idea on voteing once per car is a good idea to.
One time here i must have got the same car came up at least 6 times in 30 minutes :rolleyes:

I know. That sucks. That's what I was worried about. When that section goes over a thousand, you're only going to get to see a handful. Which would be bad. I'll see what I can think of to suggest to Igor.

primera man
07-10-2001, 08:51 AM
Yeah it kind of puts ya off a bit when you know there are plenty of others you want to see but they never come up. Thats why i thought to put them in some kind of group may help.

Jay!
07-26-2001, 12:22 AM
Where'd the report dead/bad pix link go?

igor@af
07-26-2001, 08:51 AM
it will be back soon ;)

Add your comment to this topic!