Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Mod in S/D--Need your vote!

KustmAce
04-13-2004, 10:55 PM
I took the liberty of placing an IWC item in the I Want Change Forum. In order to pass, it needs to be voted on. So we need everyone who will to go and vote yes on it!

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=213410

I nominated myself as mod, only because I really would like to be your moderator. But if you feel i would not be a suitable mod, feel free to suggest someone else.

Thank you,

-Tim

castback
04-13-2004, 10:59 PM
:worshippy
i praise ye all mighty one. for thou hath spoken the truth. let the truth be known

Zcaithaca
04-14-2004, 05:53 AM
Im prolly gonna sound like an ass but here goes: i think i would be a better choice because i have stuff to maintain like the FAQ and it would be easier for me to do w/o having to go thruogh sum1 else...also i frequent LOTS (not to say u dont) of other forums here at AF and other places...and im a mod at some other places too (not GD) so i have experience

HighOctaneNOSUser
04-14-2004, 08:11 AM
that's true but how come only you too? I tought it would be cool if we could have a vote on some of the main members being nominated for a Mod, or maybe even two, for S/D...Maybe bring the results to Igor? Anyone?

quarter_mile
04-14-2004, 08:12 AM
I think asaenz should be mod.

KustmAce
04-14-2004, 01:49 PM
first of all, i would have posted a poll, but getting nominations for the poll, posting the poll, and gathering the poll results, and then take them to igor. Plus we have to make an "IWC". An i want change post, in a specific format. Instead of taking several weeks to go through this whole process, i thought i would post it, seeing as how we need a moderator in here, and then you can post replies there, or new IWC posts. I want this done quickly, seeing as how we need a moderator ASAP.

I know there should be a voting or something, but that takes time.

So we can take a vote, but first we need nominations, and good reasons why you think you or your nominee should become the moderator. Then someone can make a poll.

Sound alright? But first, we still need you all to vote yes on my IWC, because it is for a mod in S/D, not anyone specifically.

Zcaithaca
04-14-2004, 03:42 PM
I think asaenz should be mod. its not gonna happen...ive talked to him and he sais that he doesnt want to and that he has too much stuff going on

HighOctaneNOSUser
04-14-2004, 05:06 PM
Well,if we are taking some nominations, then how about the members that have been here for a while. Like:
1.HighOctaneNOSUser (ME)
2.KustmAce
3.Zcaithia
Any Other ones. Fill in the rest of the spots. I think I could be one because I am on here alot, I have all the time I need to edit posts, and various jobs like that. I am fair tempered. I also use good grammer, unless it's a typo, not that that one matters.

lostprophets
04-14-2004, 06:10 PM
hahah if i wasn't just a regular............wait..... i could be elligble even though i think tim should be the mod i could be a backup..... also what about castback did you all forget about him?

mike@af
04-14-2004, 06:14 PM
I agree.

I also Nominate myself. I have expierience, am here often, and I am a regular to other forums on AF.

castback
04-14-2004, 08:32 PM
i wanna try it. im on here ever day. might as well help out while im here.

HighOctaneNOSUser
04-15-2004, 07:35 AM
So know it is
HighOctane
KustmAce
Zcaithia
GTMike400
Castback and
Lost Prophets.
I think that's a good list. Maybe now we could have a quick poll. Like a 10 Day or somethijng....I dunno.

PS, Sorry for stealing your thread KustmAce....

quarter_mile
04-15-2004, 07:37 AM
If thats all the people who are going for it I think I know who Im voting for already.

KustmAce
04-15-2004, 02:41 PM
we still need to get the okay to have a mod here in the first place. Igor hasnt replied to the IWC yet, so it may not even happen. But it really should, there is an overwhelming show of support and i appreciate everyone who went there and voted.

I will start a poll though, so we can be ready to tell Igor who to make mod when he decides, even though it is his choice in the end.

Add your comment to this topic!