Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

not really a joke but its kinda funny

Bavarian Boy M3
04-07-2004, 11:32 PM
this one girl who rides my bus acts like she knows more about cars than carrol shelby, along with her other friends, and today on the way to school on the freeway, she saw a mazda RX8. she started saying "WHOA! I WANT THAT CAR! ITS LIKE ONLY 30K AND ITS FASTER THAN A FERRARI!" at that point i was reeeeeeally close to going off on how psychotic she was, but she went on. "IT LOOKS JUST LIKE A FERRARI DIABLO!! AND ITS LIKE SOOOOOO FAST! ITS PROBABLY GOT OHHH I DUNNO...MAYBE 8 HUNDRED HORSEPOWER (yes she was being serious). at this point, i let it out and babbled to her for 10 minutes on how idiotic she sounded. i dunno, maybe you had to be there, but i was dropping my jaw at her stupidity.

KustmAce
04-08-2004, 06:52 PM
ive been there...not with a chick though

error54
05-13-2004, 04:13 AM
Thats what happens when people see too much F&F and read one Import magizine. You should have told her that a NOS sticker and a big wing will let you run 9's.

CivicSlayr
07-07-2004, 09:40 PM
I've been their, only with my friend, he has a 74 dart, and he goes around actin like he is the fastest damn thing on 4 wheels, and don't get me wrong, it looks like the fastest car at our school, and there is an sti wrx that hangs around our school (bad lookin car), now don't get me wrong, i love american musecle, anything is better than a jap car, but my friend with the dart has 12 inch wide tires in the rear, centerlines, and a cam tthat makes his car sound bad, but the thing is slow as shoot, he can barley keep pace with STOCK honda civics :slap: , and he is saying that he can whoop this kid with the sti, just because donni has a mopar, it pisses me off he is gonna lose so bad it will be funny though :loser: But some people just have to know it all like ur girl friend thier

RandomTask
09-28-2004, 11:15 PM
Tell him take it to the track let the numbers do the talking. I bet you he'd pussy out...

blondiechick
11-04-2004, 07:14 PM
damn, that's pretty pathetic

Cryo boy
12-05-2004, 08:20 AM
He always pretends like he cant afford it )to go down to the track) he is like i aint paying 30 bucks to prove my car is fast... i just laugh at him when he says he can edge out my nova...
p.s. (im civicslayr, if that helps you understand rthe jointness)

J-Ri
03-07-2005, 03:29 PM
I got ya all beat, I know a guy that's got a volkswagen jetta and a dodge spirit. He's always talking about how fast his jetta is. He rebuilt the motor "all by himself"... damn thing covers the parking lot with blue smoke. It misfires all the time, and can't even chirp the tires when turning a corner. He's such a good driver :-\ that he smoked 2 clutches in one school year (just over 9 months). He also must have knocked some gears out of the transmission because he's missing second and reverse (where's they go?).

On the spirit, he painted the valve cover red because it adds horsepower. He actually said that. I'm not kidding. He said 5-10 extra horses. He left the timing belt cover off to shave some weight. I could go on and on, but it just reminds me that I'll see him tomorrow. Kindda depressing.

95cord
03-08-2005, 08:35 AM
He always pretends like he cant afford it )to go down to the track) he is like i aint paying 30 bucks to prove my car is fast... i just laugh at him when he says he can edge out my nova...
p.s. (im civicslayr, if that helps you understand rthe jointness)

tell him you will pay the 30 bucks to run his car at the track.

YukiHime
03-09-2005, 03:48 PM
tell him you will pay the 30 bucks to run his car at the track.
Then I bet he'll say he don't have time, no gas money, etc...

Tony Stewart Fan
03-10-2005, 02:35 PM
That's why I usually keep my mouth shut so as to avoid embarrassing moments like that girl. Sometimes you just don't realize how dumb you can sound.

Pavlo
03-13-2005, 01:03 PM
I was once standing on my bus stop and there is miata passing by, he is like "wow, 2001 BMW Z3 radster, that thing can smoke a lambo." he said it serious though. I told him that it is a miata and he started proving me wrong, then I just told him to go learn more about cars. That crap pisses me off so much, but I like proving it to them later, pretty fun.

PMDtempest
04-03-2005, 07:26 PM
stuff like that just pisses me off. cars are my life and i hate when people screw up car names or say stupid things about the cars, and then yes there are those guys who think they know alot and dont know the difference between a mustang and camaro. Theres this kid at school who was bashing me for having a 4cyl stang and saying his car is the greatest and its the fastest thing ever. i come to find out he drives a mazda mx-6 which absolutley sucks.

Hit_N_Run-player
04-10-2005, 08:53 PM
i think i got it worse. The wigger kid in my class that says he has been shot 3 times :disappoin says that it is impossible to make over 400hp with a 4cyl unless it is a TT....WTF? how many TT 4cyls do you ever see? he doesnt even know what a centrifigul TT is so i dont know why he would say that though...he also had never heard of dynotesting :lol:

Add your comment to this topic!