Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Police springs/Wheels

JohnClark318
03-24-2004, 12:26 PM
Hey all...New to the forum...I'm in Toronto and I was wondering if anyone local knows a good place to get 5 leaf Police springs for the Plymouth Caravelle/Dodge Diplomat of the 80s. Also, anyone know of a local dealer who sells American Racing wheels for a good price? I'm looking for AR-767s in both 15x7 and 15x8. Best price I've found so far is Performance Improvements, at $105.99 each. Also, if you're in the Toronto area, I recommend Public Tire at Dufferin/Lawrence for tires...I scooped 2 BF Goodrich Radial TAs, 235/60 R15 for $110 each, installed...

Jay

Amish_kid
03-24-2004, 06:09 PM
Hey all...New to the forum...I'm in Toronto and I was wondering if anyone local knows a good place to get 5 leaf Police springs for the Plymouth Caravelle/Dodge Diplomat of the 80s. Also, anyone know of a local dealer who sells American Racing wheels for a good price? I'm looking for AR-767s in both 15x7 and 15x8. Best price I've found so far is Performance Improvements, at $105.99 each. Also, if you're in the Toronto area, I recommend Public Tire at Dufferin/Lawrence for tires...I scooped 2 BF Goodrich Radial TAs, 235/60 R15 for $110 each, installed...

Jay

Check the forum for those cars, this is more for people who live in the area to converse and shoot the shit. :icon16:

MagicRat
03-28-2004, 10:20 PM
Hey all...New to the forum...I'm in Toronto and I was wondering if anyone local knows a good place to get 5 leaf Police springs for the Plymouth Caravelle/Dodge Diplomat of the 80s. Also, anyone know of a local dealer who sells American Racing wheels for a good price?

Jay

Hey there,
Try a good spring shop for the leafs. Just let them know the ride height and performance you expect and they can build you a new set, or re work what you have, installed for less $$$. I suggest Harddick Spring at Keele and Finch area.
For wheels, try Cheap Thrills in Milton. They have about a bazillion new and used rims cheap. Its hit or miss if you are looking for something specific, but you can't beat the price.

Add your comment to this topic!