Body Decals

SloppySnake
03-23-2004, 05:34 PM
Well, sense the Players Run cars are suposed to be highly original, I was wondering... maybe you guys should take submissions from AF members for vinyl decals, or suggestions for airbrushing. Members could submit JPGs, PDFs, even hand drawings, and you guys could maybe pick one and apply it to the car design once most of the technical work is finished. I know I'm still a n00b to the forums, but hey, who knows, some of the people here seem rather talented, and you could probably get a large number of highly unique submissions.

95_GSX
03-23-2004, 11:47 PM
personally i am not a fan of vinyl so i wouldnt want to see any "graphics" of any type on the car. the exclusion being a tastefull custom paint job(but i never thought that to be an aspect of this build, and paint isnt vinyl) the only thing i personally feel should get placed on the car is sponsor decals. thats my :2cents:

1viadrft
03-24-2004, 11:10 AM
Yeah, vinyl sucks! PLEASE DO NOT MAR A BEAUTIFUL CAR!

flylwsi
03-24-2004, 05:30 PM
FYI.
events such as the players run and gumball generally give you decals, or you get sponsors to give you cash, and put their decals on your car...

it's just like a regular race car...

LjasonL
03-30-2004, 09:08 PM
*ahem*

\/ \/ \/ \/

You know you want some :thumbsup:

RedLightning
04-03-2004, 09:25 PM
Well, sense the Players Run cars are suposed to be highly original, I was wondering... maybe you guys should take submissions from AF members for vinyl decals, or suggestions for airbrushing. Members could submit JPGs, PDFs, even hand drawings, and you guys could maybe pick one and apply it to the car design once most of the technical work is finished. I know I'm still a n00b to the forums, but hey, who knows, some of the people here seem rather talented, and you could probably get a large number of highly unique submissions.

i kinda like that idea, i really normally dont like "stuff&fluff" on cars but this actually sounds like a good idea. though perhaps not vinyl.

RomainDeaMarchi
04-08-2004, 09:02 AM
Maybe lay some decals on the Proj. of forum members screen names. Im not a big fan of vynal either..i think its a little too formal and over the top. Maybe if it was strickly a show car. Just my input :p

RedLightning
04-08-2004, 08:08 PM
Maybe lay some decals on the Proj. of forum members screen names.

say, if they helped somehow, like gave money, i guess if you have sponsers taht would not work, but perhaps ppl could pay igor to put their names on it.

Soyo
04-11-2004, 02:41 PM
that would be a good way to get some extra money for the car, although if its too cheap you could have hundreds of people wanting their name on it... or you could just say, if you donate XXXX dollars you will be put on the car... who knows

Add your comment to this topic!