Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

check out link did i install my shocks correctly

greengsr2k
03-21-2004, 04:40 PM
http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129746

is it going to be easier to install koni yellows on rear
here are pics of koni yellows rear, is the rear going to be way easier compared to the fronts,please help guys how do i install on 2000 integra gsr
the instructions are not clear thats why it took long for front

http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/showthread.php?t=129746
did i install the neuspeed koni sp3's correctly?
i finally installed with my bro neuspeed koni on my integra gsr 2000, can you take a pic of your car of how the shocks should look like installed, because i finally install shocks, its weird the front became higher than before, before i had neuspeed race springs with stock shocks which sat low, and after i installed the neuspeed konis with the neuspeed race springs, and the height raise a little, its not as low as before is this normal, did you have the same problem, i didnt have time to install rear, will do when i have time
i heard a pop noise, but its gone now

liquidflame8
03-21-2004, 09:57 PM
i can't see how they sit but that black thing is just a weather shield type thing. one suspension setup being a little higher than the other is normal if they aren't supposed to be the same height. they are supposed to set in also so they will get lower with a little time. it looks like you put everything in order but i don't remember my struts having that black rubber piece under the mount. but i installed mine like a year ago so..... they come with instructions don't they? mine did. you could always read those

greengsr2k
03-21-2004, 10:16 PM
so the long black metal is useless, your suppose to have that rubber piece, what shocks did u have

liquidflame8
03-21-2004, 10:32 PM
tokico blues. i probably had it then it's just been a while since i did it. i wouldn't say the black metal is useless but i guess it's not absolutely necessary

greengsr2k
03-21-2004, 10:33 PM
whats the black metal for, do you have the black metal installed on your shocks, because it wont fit on my new koni yellow shocks

liquidflame8
03-21-2004, 10:40 PM
yea i put it back on. it's to keep the strut rod clean. because you know it gets exposed and then goes back in the strut.

Add your comment to this topic!