Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Why did you buy a G35?

fraglpunk
03-18-2004, 09:53 PM
Why did you buy a G35?

I am an undergraduate Anthropology student conducting a research study for my Political Anthropology term project. I would be interested in asking some questions of all G35 coupe and sedan owners. The focus of this project is the Infiniti G35, its history, commodification, labor involved, its consumption, profits, etc.

In this forum, I am focusing on consumption and am specifically looking for the reasons why you, as a car buyer, chose the Infiniti G35. Non owners could also participate, with the reason(s) they are interested with the G35, etc. I would also be interested in asking further questions (possibly even starting email conversations to go further in-depth), ones that would allow this data to be more clearly organized. I have been working on an ongoing research project on the G35 as well as Nissan/Infiniti for about a year.

There are no risks in your participation. Personal information will be kept private. I am merely offering an opportunity for you, as proud G35 owners, to share you reasons and experiences with the community, thereby creating an atmosphere of mutual enlightenment and understanding. The results of this research project will be posted here and/or emailed to interested parties, upon its completion at the conclusion of the term in May.

To appease the Moderators responses and any questions for me should be sent by PM or email to: fraglpunk@houston.rr.com or if neither they nor you mind could be posted here for others to see.

G35 Owner Questions: (feel free to go into detail where applicable)

1. Age:
2. Gender:
3. Income bracket/level:
4. Reason behind selecting the G35:
5. Something you would care to share about your G35 experience:
Questions/Comments/Suggestions for me or the project:

Fan/enthusiast questions:

1. Age:
2. Gender:
3. Income bracket/level:
4. Why are you interested in the G35:
5. Are/would you considering buying one:

I am open to suggestions and critique, thanks.

FlameRed-3.8L
04-28-2004, 08:54 AM
That must suck, 159 people checked out your thread but no one replied.

I own a Ford Mustang, but I'll do what I can to help.

1. 20yrs
2. Male
3. <25k
4. I saw one on the street, thougt it was fantastic looking. Then I looked into it and found out it was actually a toned down Skyline.
5. I don't have the income to get one right now (college student) but it definately falls near the top of my dream car list. With a Mustang GTand BMW M3.

If they would finally come out with that G35x AWD that I've heard so much about I would look a little harder. The rumor is I should expect one untill 2007. Which is okay by me, I might actually have money by then.

Hope this helps.

03'350z
04-30-2004, 10:59 PM
350z is the way to go i think there faster and lighter

Add your comment to this topic!