Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

vr4 vs civic hatchback(not what you think)

youngvr4
03-07-2004, 06:32 PM
2000ls1z28 reminded me of the greatest street race i ever seen,.
this 3kgt vr4 was up and no one wanted to race it, this vr4 was smoking all 4 tires not as a burnout but when he would take off all 4 were spinning, that means this vr4 had some nasty power, he did some self take offs and we were all shook and scared, at the time all i had was my moms car, anyway after awhile this civic hatchback pulled up next to the vr4, and we all laughed including me saying this is gonna be horrible, and i wasn't lying that civic hatch put 2 on him of the jump, seeming amazing because of the vr4's awd, at the end of the race the civic hatch had about 41/2 lenths on him(not exactly sure cause it was 2 1/2 years ago) but it was in that range. just like 2000ls1's story the guy left directly after, and i never underestimated "ricers" again after that. for the simple fact just by looking he seemed to be a "ricer" cause of all the stickers and whatnot.

PunkAlex
03-07-2004, 08:29 PM
Considering the fact that the hatch weighs close to half of what the 3kgtvr4 weighs i can imagine him getting a good launch wiht some good tyres....and man, i wouldnt leave right after if i were the vr4 guy! Id be too damn curious as to what the hatch had under the hood!!

SpaceManSpiff
03-07-2004, 11:27 PM
Not too many civics that can outrun a really nice vr-4, but damn, props to anyone that can! That's one nice civic...

BP2K2Max
03-08-2004, 06:34 PM
at the end of the race the civic hatch had about 41/2 lenths on him(not exactly sure cause it was 2 1/2 years ago) but it was in that range.
41 half lengths? let's see 41 divided by 2 is 20.5. damn 20 cars?

just kidding

that's good shit. i like when the underdog wins and gives you a surprise. one time i was with my friend is his GSR civic and he raced a mid 90's mustang GT and beat him. i had expected to lose.

Add your comment to this topic!