Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Nascar in Oregon?

GMCSprint1971
02-21-2004, 12:29 AM
:chair:

I just heard that someone is trying to build a Nascar track in Oregon. I'm going to do some searches on this. If anyone runs across anything in your surfing, please post it here. I think that would be cool. They need to put in a road coarse and an NHRA drag strip while they're at it. Maybe it would get some folks on the track...and off the streets.

Have a good one!

oldbluecelica
02-21-2004, 12:03 PM
ha! I'd like to see those nascar punks try to race at p.i.r! and there is a strip in woodburn.
sorry if i pissed ya off, but I just dont like nascar, but thats cool if you do

GMCSprint1971
02-23-2004, 09:49 PM
:2cents:
It's neither here nor there as far as I'm concerned. Everyone has an opinion. Would be a nice option though. I enjoy watching Sprints when I watch 'em. I do think that some NASCAR drivers think there "a bit all that" so to speak. I prefer to watch the World Rally Championships myself, or the DaKar Rally when I had cable T.V.. I was just curious if anyone had heard anything. I have never had the opportunity to go to Woodburn. I hear it's a kick!

Later... :evillol:

oldbluecelica
02-25-2004, 11:11 PM
I totally agree! as far as I'm concerned, it dosent get any better than Rally, wether it wrc, scca, or whatever, its the best!

burnout555
02-28-2004, 12:48 AM
i dont understand why so many like nascar, it is so dull. rally on the other hand....part of the reason why i own a wrx.

Add your comment to this topic!