Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

altezza wiring diagram (3S-GE Beams)

carina_rwd
02-02-2004, 12:10 PM
I´m looking for wiring diagram to rs200 altezza, 3S-GE beams with manual transmission.
Any ideas where to get one?

kari

matada
02-02-2004, 08:32 PM
do you need the entire diagram? I have bits and pieces here, so if you are looking for something detailed I can probably help out (like the ecu plug description etc.)

carina_rwd
02-03-2004, 02:09 PM
everything helps I think. I´m putting that kinda engine into a old carina, I have altezza frontcut and all wires and boxes are there. But I think there are lots of extra and unwanted stuff also. So espesially all wires etc. which are directly connected to engine management are most needed.

thanks
kari

carina_rwd
02-15-2004, 03:42 PM
is this forum dead or something :(

please, someone! I need help to get that wiring diagram. Beams 3S-GE sits nicely in old skool carina and even that 6-speed trans fit perfectly, but it would be nice to drive it also.

kari

carina_rwd
02-21-2004, 02:31 PM
I´ve sorted out quite much of those wires, but I really need ECU pins/connectors "chart" any ideas were to get some help?

chengkhang
03-02-2004, 11:45 AM
yes is this thread dead?????

i am also looking for altezza wiring diagram (3S-GE dual Beams vvti)

no luck yet.....
i am putting it into my 93 mr2...its in it already... i just need too figure out the wiring... hopfully i finish it this year.....

help any one....

carina_rwd
03-03-2004, 03:13 PM
toysport(.com) in usa can seek those wirings and translate those to english, it will take about 2-3 weeks and costs $100.

it might be the only way to get our beams run again :(

Silo
06-29-2004, 05:21 PM
chengkhang, you have installed the black top Altezza 3S-GE in your 93 MR2? Do the engine mounts match or did you have to make custom ones?

Did you get the wiring diagram yet?

TRD2000
08-01-2004, 08:49 PM
How Much Different Is The Altezza Wiring Loom? I'm Looking At Putting One In My Mr2 But I'm Wondering If I Can Use The Same Computer For My 3sgte Until I Do The Swap? I Know The Program Would Be Different But Can I Do It Phisically?

chengkhang
11-17-2004, 01:05 AM
chengkhang, you have installed the black top Altezza 3S-GE in your 93 MR2? Do the engine mounts match or did you have to make custom ones?

Did you get the wiring diagram yet?

yes i have it installed... the altezza 3sge is the same block as the mr2 turbo soo it bolted up prefect with the tranny, remeber 3 of 4 mounts are mounted on the tranny, oh yeah it bolts on to the stock mr2 tranny to,... so yeap it fits prefect,.. no custom if you did it like how i did it,... which i am trying to do the least not need custom work,....

oh took pictures,... i gota see if i still have them,.....

chengkhang
11-17-2004, 01:11 AM
How Much Different Is The Altezza Wiring Loom? I'm Looking At Putting One In My Mr2 But I'm Wondering If I Can Use The Same Computer For My 3sgte Until I Do The Swap? I Know The Program Would Be Different But Can I Do It Phisically?

theres a whole lot of different thats why im looking for help,. on harness work and looking for diagrams,..... i dont think you would want to use the 3sgte ecu total different,.... altezza 3sge has dual-vvti,...... you can modify the motor but whats the point of getting that motor for if you dont want vvti,... unless you just want the aluminum block,...??????? thats coool tooo

TRD2000
11-17-2004, 12:44 PM
i didn't realise it had an alloy block! I want to turbo it so perhaps i should look at using my iron block and the altezza head? decided to use a motec ecu.

chengkhang
11-18-2004, 12:51 AM
i didn't realise it had an alloy block! I want to turbo it so perhaps i should look at using my iron block and the altezza head? decided to use a motec ecu.

what would be cool if you can re-sleeve with titaium sleeves, the alloy block like hondas, now that would be tight,.... and then turbo,.....

TRD2000
11-18-2004, 12:37 PM
yeah... that would definately be cool. doesn't honda use a an CRM compound for their sleeves as standard? well on the NSX.

do you think the 4th gen BEAMS head will bolt to an older gen block?

chengkhang
11-20-2004, 03:43 PM
yeah... that would definately be cool. doesn't honda use a an CRM compound for their sleeves as standard? well on the NSX.

do you think the 4th gen BEAMS head will bolt to an older gen block?

ummm i donw know i havent taken the head my beams yet, but i would think so,.. lets just hope,...... its is still the 3s block

TRD2000
11-23-2004, 01:10 PM
just alloy.... hmmm should bolt up.. hope the oil and water ports align.

chengkhang
02-14-2005, 07:26 PM
i finally got some pictures, some bad pictures,........... but there pictures.......

http://photobucket.com/albums/v468/chengkhang/mr2%20project/

wait before you say any thing,...

that is the black top altezza,... look a little closer,.........

i used the intake manifold from the red top, among other parts.... i manage to get,... i was lucky enough to come across a fellow from aus.......

but there it is

it fits,..........
alittle tight on the right side but ill do something about that later,......

but most important

"im still looking for wiring diagram!"

TRD2000
02-14-2005, 07:44 PM
If I Find The Diagram I'll Let You Know...

I Thought The Right Side Would Be Tite, It Looks Like Only The Exhasut Port Timing Actuator Is In Place, Does The Vvt Work On The Inlet As Well??the Inlet Gear Doesn't Have The Big Actuator Thing Off The End...

So How Hard Was It To Get In Again? Looks Pretty Cramped!

haha and yeah was a bit confused with the red top manifold on there, but i saw the valve cover ina later pic...

chengkhang
02-14-2005, 08:00 PM
If I Find The Diagram I'll Let You Know...

I Thought The Right Side Would Be Tite, It Looks Like Only The Exhasut Port Timing Actuator Is In Place, Does The Vvt Work On The Inlet As Well??the Inlet Gear Doesn't Have The Big Actuator Thing Off The End...

So How Hard Was It To Get In Again? Looks Pretty Cramped!

haha and yeah was a bit confused with the red top manifold on there, but i saw the valve cover ina later pic...

thatll be great,.... it is pretty tight....... but if i cut off that little frame thingy on the wheel well than i think it should be eoungh room,... hopefully,...

ohhh there both in, its just that the exhaust side has a bigger one,.....

umm well droping the motor was as easy as droping a the regular motor in,........ so if you if you have taken out mr2 motor as much as me in one summer,.... its pretty damn easy just time consuming,.....

i also used the altezza throtle,.... i had to make a spacer to connect the throtle to that intake manifold,.........

and i also used the old pan from the redtop......

and some modifying with the timing tensioner,..... weeeww that was a hassle,..... finding the right bearing wheel,....
and other things,...

ke203sge
05-07-2005, 10:30 PM
Maybe some of us shall "group buy" the translation from toysport? :D

I've started up my own RS200 front cut, but i need wiring for the oxygen lambda sensor into the loom. *help*
Additionally i need to know how-to make a working speedo (need the left-front abs-sensor(ref: Bill Sherwood i think)). RPM signal is also taken from the ECU, right?
Aaaaand, i need to connect radiator+temp gauge, oil pressure sensor+oil gauge in dash +++

After all those things are done i feel like rip out unnessesary(?) wires under the hood and dash/coupe. It weighs like two shitloads.

Carina_rwd: i think i've visited your page once. U have several Carina TA12's? One of them has nice grey metallic?

EDIT: Carina_rwd and other rwd'ers. What did you do to solve enginebottom hitting the crossmember and steering? I have the same trouble as Bill Sherwood, but i have a KE20 med r/c ball steering. I've tried a SW20 MR2 suspension, waiting for MA60 Supra mk2 parts. I'm trying to get this street legal, and want to use OEM Toyota parts. But yes, i do have considered using Volvo 240/760 parts due to availability.

*help* :D

Julian Khor
09-29-2005, 09:29 PM
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum.
I'm driving a RS200 beams dual vvti 5 speed auto transmission
I'm looking for the Altezza RS200 RPM wiring diagram which is from the ECU.
Has anyone got the diagram for the RPM line from the ECU?
i'm trying to install the remote start to my car.

Thanks in advance

cheerz

jay_russell
12-13-2010, 06:21 AM
any chance you have the gauge diagram for the rs200 z 2005 edition. after it for a custom job

Add your comment to this topic!