Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

95 blazer problem

94Blazer4.3
01-22-2004, 12:18 AM
I will say first of all this is a great forum and has helped me figure out what is wrong with my blazer a few times now and thanks to everyone who has helped. Well I just got back from getting my hazard light fixed and a new actuator put in so my heater works right. I get home and get ready to leave and no dash lights and no tail lights. So I check the fuse its blown. So I put a different one in and it blows it once again??? I have it narrowed down to two things its either my electric transfer case shift modulator or my dash lights messing it up when I turn my headlights on. If I try to use my 4 wheel drive and it doesn't blow then it shouldn't be that correct??? I am thinking they pinched some wires while putting my dash back on but I don't really want to rip the dash off to find out. Any ideas??? Thanks for the help

comp
01-22-2004, 09:20 AM
you got it home and then it started to do it? i normally back-track problems like that to be sure, i now thats not much help, :smokin:

Jimmy95
02-01-2004, 10:29 AM
I had the same problem. I found my problem when I lefted the rug and found water under it. (Launching my boat one day water got in. don't ask) anyway I found that there was a exposed connection that rusted and with the water was shorting. The location was under the drivers floor.

Add your comment to this topic!