Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

All Northwest Ppl...listen Up

Pages : 1 2 [3]

GScivic7
03-31-2004, 07:25 PM
well, I'm liking 7/17 as the date to do this. My last final for this quarter is on 6/9, so this gives me about a month to work and make some money so I have cash for whatever comes up.

jajimo
04-07-2004, 09:40 AM
So you are doing a study abround program in Toyko? When are you going and for how long?

I just found out that the earliest I will be able to go is 2006 because of the language requirements (must have 3 years of college-level Japanese). I plan to study at Meiji University for at least one year, possibly two. This is all pending my acceptance of course =/ Than, if I can get a job, I may just decide to live over there (I'd prefer something in Yokohama or a smaller city). I'd very much like to buy J-spec parts and ship them to the US for sale over here =)

eckoman_pdx
04-11-2004, 04:07 AM
well, I'm liking 7/17 as the date to do this. My last final for this quarter is on 6/9, so this gives me about a month to work and make some money so I have cash for whatever comes up.

Well, 7/17 sounds good to me...sorry I havn't been on in a while, puter issues, and stuff with the car...

jajimo, keep us in mind for good deals on J-spec parts, lol.

GScivic7
04-11-2004, 04:40 AM
Okay then, 7/17/04 will be the official date.

eckoman_pdx
04-11-2004, 05:58 AM
Okay then, 7/17/04 will be the official date.

Now we can start to figure the rest out slowly, lol.

GScivic7
04-21-2004, 06:12 PM
so whree is a good place to meet and grab some grub before heading to PIR? I don't know PDX for shit, so this is entirely up to you Oregon peoples.

eckoman_pdx
04-24-2004, 02:06 AM
so whree is a good place to meet and grab some grub before heading to PIR? I don't know PDX for shit, so this is entirely up to you Oregon peoples.

Well, I am pretty un-creative....umm...shari's in usaully there...but screw that...hmm...Red Robin or a pizza joint like Round Table sounds good...not that I know of any really close to there, lol.

eckoman_pdx
05-04-2004, 01:05 AM
So, just curious, who here made it out to HIN in Seattle on MAy 1st?

GScivic7
05-04-2004, 01:40 AM
I did, never found you though.

eckoman_pdx
05-04-2004, 02:55 AM
I did, never found you though.

I got ur pm...you saw me and my ride...just didn't realize it, lol.

Muscle-eat-my-poo
05-24-2004, 09:16 PM
Im up for a Portland meeting! I know too many other people that would love to do it also. When and where? Delta Park(ole schoo) or somethin?

Jdm_180sx
05-24-2004, 11:32 PM
any of you guys any good at pool? i live in portland and if you guys like shooting pool, Cue's is a good place open all day, not that expensevive ether

GScivic7
05-25-2004, 04:07 AM
check out that "What's that smell...NW meet" thread. My idea has been canned due to lack of interest.

Muscle-eat-my-poo
05-25-2004, 05:48 AM
Yeah we shoot a lil pool. Its funny you mention Cues because, some friends of mine are not allowed back there anymore cause of a ruckus they made.

Its not a bad place to chill and check out cars, Im not a personal fan of the place cause of all the damn cigarette smoke(ya cant see 5 feet ahead of ya). But if theres ever a decent size meeting somewhere, whether its chillen and checkin out rides or some ye ole Racing. Give me an e-mail Fastrice@hotmail.com

eckoman_pdx
05-28-2004, 05:10 AM
check out that "What's that smell...NW meet" thread. My idea has been canned due to lack of interest.

Well, I'm still down for it if you want to try and re-open the planning and re-new interest, lol.

GScivic7
05-28-2004, 05:20 PM
I think the BBQ is a better idea. Better way to get people to come out to the meet. Racing at the track can be a bit intimidating in a way, keeps people from showing interest who aren't really interested in racing.

eckoman_pdx
06-04-2004, 08:06 PM
I think the BBQ is a better idea. Better way to get people to come out to the meet. Racing at the track can be a bit intimidating in a way, keeps people from showing interest who aren't really interested in racing.

Since they canceled the BBQ, any plans to have it still?

kicker1_solo
06-09-2004, 12:55 AM
I agree. I love racing but I don't think I'd show up there for a meet or anything. A simple BBQ would be cool though. Let's plan this shit again. :D

eckoman_pdx
06-09-2004, 10:57 AM
I agree. I love racing but I don't think I'd show up there for a meet or anything. A simple BBQ would be cool though. Let's plan this shit again. :D

That's what I am saying, once all the rain calms down and the weather clears up, lets plan another BBQ or something. No need to keep it canceled. Heck, we can even change are mid-july meet idea from earlier in the year to a BBQ and plan it. After all, we where looking for something else as an idea, and a BBQ seems to be a good popular one, and since the last one was canceled, it might be a good idea. We can always shoot down to PIR later after it's over if we want to, or do something else.

civicnation425
01-18-2005, 04:41 PM
just noticed this northwest forum in here, i think it would be awesome to get a group together for a shoot in some parking garage.... anyone else up for it?

eckoman_pdx
01-23-2005, 07:01 AM
just noticed this northwest forum in here, i think it would be awesome to get a group together for a shoot in some parking garage.... anyone else up for it?

Well, I see in your profile your in Woodinville, which is a good bit from Portland, lol. We've tried to organize things in here before to no avail. I'm up for possibly trying to organize something again, preferably when the weather gets better.

civicnation425
02-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Well, I see in your profile your in Woodinville, which is a good bit from Portland, lol. We've tried to organize things in here before to no avail. I'm up for possibly trying to organize something again, preferably when the weather gets better.

i would be up for meeting half way somewhere. not sure if there are any good places to go half way in the middle... but all you guys from the nw, hit me up on aim... it would be easier to chat that way to get something together instead of on here.

GScivic7
02-01-2005, 11:48 PM
i would be up for meeting half way somewhere. not sure if there are any good places to go half way in the middle... but all you guys from the nw, hit me up on aim... it would be easier to chat that way to get something together instead of on here.
Dude, hit me up on AIM sometime. You should check out our local NW board. Used to be NWhonda.net, but that site died and a friend started a new board.

It's mostly off-topic, but we throw meets and ish every once in a while and all the people are cool as hell. I'm not going to give it out here because I know a lot of boards have a thing about advertising other forums.

eckoman_pdx
02-12-2005, 12:42 AM
Dude, hit me up on AIM sometime. You should check out our local NW board. Used to be NWhonda.net, but that site died and a friend started a new board.

It's mostly off-topic, but we throw meets and ish every once in a while and all the people are cool as hell. I'm not going to give it out here because I know a lot of boards have a thing about advertising other forums.

Well if you all ever plan a meet, feel free to post it in this thread, as long as you don't say the board that planned it I can't see the higherup's having issue. I personally would have no issue with it at all, but I can't say for others. A meets a meet though, so if ones planned, feel free to post the date, time, place, etc in this thread.:)

Add your comment to this topic!