1986 328GTS "Euro"


CraigFL
12-19-2001, 06:49 PM
http://home.att.net/~cdeweypcb/wsb/media/111629/site1006.jpg

http://home.att.net/~cdeweypcb/wsb/media/111629/site1007.jpg

http://home.att.net/~cdeweypcb/wsb/media/111629/site1008.jpg

http://home.att.net/~cdeweypcb/wsb/media/111629/site1009.jpg

http://home.att.net/~cdeweypcb/wsb/media/111629/site1010.jpg

http://home.att.net/~cdeweypcb/wsb/media/111629/site1011.jpg

http://home.att.net/~cdeweypcb/wsb/media/111629/site1012.jpg

http://home.att.net/~cdeweypcb/wsb/media/111629/site1013.jpg

http://home.att.net/~cdeweypcb/wsb/media/111629/site1014.jpg

S Brake
12-19-2001, 07:46 PM
is that your knee? nice car, btw you might want to block out your license plates...:)

hakka
12-19-2001, 08:03 PM
very nice:D I really like that red/off white combo...just like my older vette:)

CraigFL
12-20-2001, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by snowboarder927
is that your knee? nice car, btw you might want to block out your license plates...:)

You found my knee.... I debated on retaking that picture but I didn't. I'm not sure why I should block out my plates:confused: Should I be afraid that some mad AF car stalker will find me??

Porsche
12-20-2001, 02:51 PM
OOOOooh. I am now quite jealous.

S Brake
12-22-2001, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by CraigFL


You found my knee.... I debated on retaking that picture but I didn't. I'm not sure why I should block out my plates:confused: Should I be afraid that some mad AF car stalker will find me?? I wouldn't be too worried but you never know...

can i have your car?

CraigFL
12-23-2001, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by snowboarder927
I wouldn't be too worried but you never know...

can i have your car?

We might be able to come to some kind of a deal on this one...

:D :D :D


P.S. I would include the battery in the deal of course!

S Brake
12-23-2001, 01:07 PM
i'd take that in the blink of an eye, i do have 2 F40's...
1:24 that is

JE123
01-15-2002, 12:49 PM
Nice pics CraigFL. How fast you got her up to?

jsb88
11-09-2002, 10:11 AM
Could I see the headlights? are they huge popups?

Add your comment to this topic!