Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Anyone actually own a 360 here?

Pages : [1] 2

UncleMeat777
12-15-2001, 03:34 PM
Just wanted to know how you actually like your rides... closest I will come anytime soon to one is my Tamiya plastic model :(

Jay!
12-15-2001, 03:39 PM
I know one AF member in the same boat as you: ;)

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/t13478.html

There are a few Ferrari owners around, but I don't really remember which cars they have. I don't think any are 360s, though. :(

S Brake
12-15-2001, 04:31 PM
i know a guy that just ordered one, my friend might get to take it to prom, and that means that i might get to ride in it:eek:

UncleMeat777
12-16-2001, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by snowboarder927
i know a guy that just ordered one, my friend might get to take it to prom, and that means that i might get to ride in it:eek:

That would be mega rad... too bad at my old high school if you pulled up in a Ferrari (regardless of the fact that no one would know what it is) you'd get keyed to death. The beautiful metallic greyblue finish would look more like silver primer by the end of the night. :( :eek: :bloated:

USA Racer
12-19-2001, 03:08 PM
I want to get one before I die. :) Spyder in silver with gated 6 speed. And some preformance mods form Koenig. :)

*wakes up*

bugfighter
12-31-2001, 03:17 PM
If I knew someone who owned one, you know where I'd hang out in the weekends. But, alas, ...

JE123
01-15-2002, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by UncleMeat777
That would be mega rad... too bad at my old high school if you pulled up in a Ferrari (regardless of the fact that no one would know what it is) you'd get keyed to death. The beautiful metallic greyblue finish would look more like silver primer by the end of the night. :( :eek: :bloated:

Same here. If you have a nice car at my school, you better keep that thing in view at all times. You never know what will happen to it.

SilverLotus340R
08-07-2002, 08:30 PM
i dunno but if you took it to prom at my high school you would have to put it in a padded trailer while you were in the prom. It would get more than keyed, itd get smashed and trashed.. i mean like theyd rip the head lights out and take them home. A bud of mine took his dads Z06 to the prom and ended up having the windows smashed the whole car keyed and the exhaust ripped out...i mean these ppl are crazy.

Same @ my school Je123 you have a nice car (doesnt matter if it is a 92 Toyota pickup) you better have an alarm or have someone watching it while your in class cuz SOMEONE will beat the shit outta it

S Brake
08-08-2002, 07:34 PM
Thats the trouble with people. can't trust no one in the ghetto. at my school kids drive nice cars to school everyday. I hate them all:bloated:

JE123
08-08-2002, 10:37 PM
Some people can do some sick things. Like that guys Z06 getting vandalised. I hope they caught the bastards and made them pay for the damages. After reading that I am disgusted. Some people think that just because they can't own a cool car, nobody else should be able to own one either.

Menu dei Motori
12-15-2002, 05:25 AM
i still donīt know anybody here in the forum who owns one...

Neutrino
12-15-2002, 06:22 AM
Originally posted by snowboarder

Ok lets see the 360 has only 2 seats. So if I got my math right that would make you his date to the prom.:D

S Brake
12-15-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by Neutrino

Ok lets see the 360 has only 2 seats. So if I got my math right that would make you his date to the prom.:D 0wnaged by teh z00bie!
no, I would have gotten a ride in it before his actual date, and besides, he didn't even get to take it after all.

Menu dei Motori
12-16-2002, 06:19 AM
you guys like each other? :D

sizzilinS7
12-18-2002, 03:07 PM
All of you guys are posers (except for Menu dei Morti) and uhh... I own one (its my wives).

JE123
12-18-2002, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by sizzilinS7
All of you guys are posers (except for Menu dei Morti) and uhh... I own one (its my wives).

I don't get how we are posers.:confused: :confused:

S Brake
12-18-2002, 06:26 PM
All of you guys are posers (except for Menu dei Morti) and uhh... I own one (its my wives). :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yep, we sure are poseurs. I'd really really love it if you would explain your logic behind this fascinating statement.

Jimster
12-18-2002, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by snowboarder
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: yep, we sure are poseurs. I'd really really love it if you would explain your logic behind this fascinating statement.

there is no logic- he's just stupid :rolleyes:

btw- No 360 here- BUT I SWEAR ON MY LIFE THAT ONE DAY THERE WILL BE!!!!!!!

Also my Uncle in New Zealand has a Yellow one and a few people who I know through work have them as well :)

Menu dei Motori
12-19-2002, 06:49 AM

hi

but my name is menu dei motori (but no problem!)

well you have really nice car park!!!
congratulations!!!
maybe iīll also own a ferrari one day but first i should become 20 :D

Porsche
12-30-2002, 01:32 AM
Only one? hahaha Could we all get a list? I've read the other threads yuo've posted in and your garage rivals some dealerships aorund my city.

Menu dei Motori
12-30-2002, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Porsche
Only one? hahaha Could we all get a list? I've read the other threads yuo've posted in and your garage rivals some dealerships aorund my city.

:confused:

Porsche
12-30-2002, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by Menu dei Motori

:confused:

D'oh, last post I saw was Sizzlin S7's and didn't realize their was the second page, read the last one on the first page, then mine. Sorry aobut that.

Menu dei Motori
12-30-2002, 12:31 PM
hehe shit happens :D ^^ :flash:

DMC12
01-28-2003, 07:19 PM
Post some photos of your 360 with your wife alongside it :D j/k

Hey lets arrange a cruise day... go to the Chop House down the road from you and ride the bull:smoka: It would be nice to get to know ya, since we're local. PM me!

sizzilinS7
01-31-2003, 10:05 PM
Listen to yourselves, im stupid? Look at this list of cars that I own and compare them your list. How could I afford these cars and be stupid at the same time.

1. Lamborghini Murcielago
2. Meredes S55 AMG (i got rid of my arnage)
3. Ferrari 360
4. Saleen S7 (I will take delivery of an Enzo in March)
5. Corvette Z06

P.S. Snowboarder is cool too.:argue:

SilverLotus340R
01-31-2003, 10:32 PM
ill definatly believe it when i see it...post some pics

mentel
01-31-2003, 11:00 PM
Listen to yourselves, im stupid? Look at this list of cars that I own and compare them your list. How could I afford these cars and be stupid at the same time.

3. Ferrari 360
5. Corvette Z06

I already have teh enzo sitting in mah garage along with a benelli tornado.......britney spears pleasures me monday, wensday, and friday, while christina aguilera does it tuesday, thursday and saturday, i go cruising in my enzo on sundays.......In my hometown........yep

Jimster
02-01-2003, 01:10 AM

3. Ferrari 360
5. Corvette Z06

Can we raise the B.S flag??? Unless you post us some pictures of your motors and proof you live in Beverly hills- THEN I'll believe you.

My list-

Alfa Romeo 156 V6 Sportivo
FIAT Marea Estate JTD.

Very impressive :o at least they exist though

taranaki
02-01-2003, 01:59 AM

Even stupid people can end up with a lot of money,but until you would care to front up with some pictures,we're just going to assume that you are a liar,and a not very smart one at that.There have been dozens of poseurs before you,we've seen it all before.:rolleyes:

Menu dei Motori
02-01-2003, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by mentel

I already have teh enzo sitting in mah garage along with a benelli tornado.......britney spears pleasures me monday, wensday, and friday, while christina aguilera does it tuesday, thursday and saturday, i go cruising in my enzo on sundays.......In my hometown........yep
hey mentel youīre a mod.
we shouldnīt speak that way.
we have many rich people here in the forum. look at tony or txgreenlambo... greenlambo has more cars than sizzilin! and he changes them after tank is empty...
if you have much money you donīt speak about it.
but if you do many people get jealous of the rich people.
so just donīt comment if sb. tells he has many expensive cars.

plz donīt feel atacked by this post!

thanks

greets

Marius

Oz
02-01-2003, 05:08 AM
Couldn't resist - this thread is hilarious!
Can I just ask why someone living in Beverly Hills with those cars is using a dial up ISP in Philadelphia? Just a question.

:lol2:

*Oz officially raises the BS flag*

SilverLotus340R
02-01-2003, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by Menu dei Motori

hey mentel youīre a mod.
we shouldnīt speak that way.
we have many rich people here in the forum. look at tony or txgreenlambo... greenlambo has more cars than sizzilin! and he changes them after tank is empty...
if you have much money you donīt speak about it.
but if you do many people get jealous of the rich people.
so just donīt comment if sb. tells he has many expensive cars.

plz donīt feel atacked by this post!

thanks

greets

Marius

but menu...compare tony ..who is really nice and helps everyone in the lambo forums and is a down to earth lambo owner..and the same with greenlambo and his porsches. This guy disses US for being posers when he just goes around and braggs that he has all these cars ..plus tony and green have shown PICTURES..yes sizzlin S7 PICTURES would be nice

Menu dei Motori
02-01-2003, 08:14 AM
well ok some pics would really improve the situation :D

jsb88
02-01-2003, 08:19 AM
I know many stupid people that own better cars than mine. But I have seen a picture somewhere of your garage with a white 360 in the background.

sizzilinS7
02-01-2003, 03:25 PM
My Murcielago-

sizzilinS7
02-01-2003, 03:35 PM
My wife's Ferrari 360:

UncleMeat777
02-01-2003, 03:36 PM
Here are pics of my car... I come from france

please ignore my signature and location thankyoumuch

my ferrari and murcielago (http://www.jayratkowski.com/pics/dsc00016.jpg)
my GT40 (http://www.jayratkowski.com/pics/gt40.jpg)
my diablo (http://www.jayratkowski.com/pics/diablo.jpg)

really they is mine, I come from france... me = rich come on ladies and guys lets get jiggy with me

I hope you likes my pictures, I sold my mclaren f1 to buy a digitally cameera that takes the pictures that are big like that. maybe sizzlin should do the same, they are not that expensive anymore

TexasF355F1
02-01-2003, 04:06 PM
Your wife's car looks suspiciously like Koenigseggs Modena. And since you show us thumbnail size photos how can we be sure that they are really yours. I'm starting to doubt that you really have these cars.:rolleyes:

UncleMeat777
02-01-2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Oz
Couldn't resist - this thread is hilarious!
Can I just ask why someone living in Beverly Hills with those cars is using a dial up ISP in Philadelphia? Just a question.

:lol2:

*Oz officially raises the BS flag*

Deakins
02-01-2003, 04:13 PM
Moderators can get the IP address to the computer a post is posted from.
And in this case, OZ found out he's from Philadelphia.

TexasF355F1
02-01-2003, 04:18 PM
Yep, Tony and GreenLambo are truely nice guys who share every bit of information with us that we ask. Sounds to me that Sizzilin' is the poser here. How's the weather in "Beverly Hills", Sizzilin'? I bet its in the 20's maybe even snowing.HAHAHA:flipa:

Menu dei Motori
02-01-2003, 04:38 PM
sizzilin... youīre posting here these really bad thumbnails

we canīt believe your story....
many people talt shit here... :(

texas the white ferrari is not koenigsegg.... grml

itīs koenig specials they are located in munich!!!!

TexasF355F1
02-01-2003, 04:44 PM
You are correct Menu, my bad. My main point was to prove that it is not Sizzilin's "wifes" car.

Menu dei Motori
02-01-2003, 05:13 PM
sorry my text sounded a bit hard texas

http://www.koenig-specials.com

TexasF355F1
02-01-2003, 05:22 PM
Its cool menu, it didnt sound hard to me.:)

SilverLotus340R
02-01-2003, 05:32 PM
and the fact that the 360 in the supercars.net pic and the thumbnail that S7 had the same backround must just be conisinence

or did they borrow ur 360 for the photo shoot s7?

ales
02-01-2003, 07:57 PM
BUSTED! :devil:

taranaki
02-02-2003, 10:27 PM

DMC12
02-03-2003, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by TexasF355F1
Your wife's car looks suspiciously like Koenigseggs Modena. And since you show us thumbnail size photos how can we be sure that they are really yours. I'm starting to doubt that you really have these cars.
:o Darn. I was hoping since I lived near Sizzlin that we coulda met up & rallied over to Neptune's or Chop House. Oh well...:rolleyes:

Tony_Ensemble
02-06-2003, 07:36 PM
Hey all,

Sizzlin asked me to come here and let you all know that hes not full of shit. I dont know Sizzlin well but I am willing to help. To prove that Sizzlin is not full of shit I ask Sizzlin to answer this question that only someone with access to the inside of a Murcielago would know: Under the front bonnet there is a sticker on the right side. What does that sticker say? :confused:

Tony_Ensemble
02-08-2003, 01:25 PM
Sizzlin?

Oz
02-09-2003, 12:50 AM
:lol2:@Tony_Ensemble

Menu dei Motori
02-09-2003, 02:58 AM
heīs looking for some pics in the net :D

no, all joking aside,

sizzlin youīre still there?
:o

Jimster
02-10-2003, 01:48 AM
Tony- don't be fooled by this guy eh? I think it has already been proven he's full of it. :D

The time wasted on awaiting his reply would be better spent driving that Murcielago of yours :D

Tony_Ensemble
02-10-2003, 04:37 AM
I'm sitting here by the computer waiting.

Neutrino
02-10-2003, 06:08 AM
Originally posted by Tony_Ensemble
Under the front bonnet there is a sticker on the right side. What does that sticker say? :confused:

Does it say my other lambo is a tractor???:D

Just J/K i love the lamborghinis. :)

Tony_Ensemble
02-10-2003, 08:11 AM
Close.

S Brake
02-10-2003, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Neutrino

Does it say my other lambo is a tractor???:D LMAO!!!!!
so true! :hehe: :hehehe: :spit:

sizzilinS7
02-14-2003, 08:23 PM
I hope I didnt dissipoint you tony but I am a liar. I lied about everything I have said on this website except that Mario Andretti is a friend of mine. I just wanted everyone to like me I and hope none of you hate me for this. The cars I really have-

1.2002 Hummer H2

2.2002 Ford Thunderbird

3. 1998 Mercedes CLK320

Porsche
02-14-2003, 11:06 PM
And how on earth do you expect us to believe that you have those?

If you said

"Here are my real cars."

1. 1985 Plymouth Reliant K

2. 1994 Lada Niva

I wouldn't have had to make this post. The point is these forums are to educate and entertain, and that comes in MANY different forms. People like Tony and TX have bee kind enough to stick around here and answer our burning questions about these dream machines and the last thing this place needs is people like you trying to imitate them when clearly you are a fake and wasting our time, it leaves a bad impression on everyone and make the four, look bad for letting you post in the first place.

I absolutely hate having to interogate exotic owners on here, but I think I speak for everyone when I say we will need so SOLID evidence to back up your claims, otherwise you might as well find a new topic to post about other than you bragging.

Add your comment to this topic!