Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

(New Site)

NJTy180
11-30-2003, 11:31 PM
Fucked Forums (New Site)

Just spreading the word, there is a new forum in town.

http://www.fuckedforums.com/

or if this a censored board,

copy and paste http://www.f*ckedforums.com/ and replace the * with u :D

Thanks and hope to see you there.

Toksin
11-30-2003, 11:37 PM
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/44457afforlife.jpg

taranaki
11-30-2003, 11:41 PM
thread moved to the proper forum.Please do not use profanity in thread titles.

Any particucular reason why you think we could possibly be interested in your forum?In case you hadn't noticed,we have our own.And it's much better than yours.

NJTy180
12-01-2003, 12:11 AM
thread moved to the proper forum.Please do not use profanity in thread titles.

Any particucular reason why you think we could possibly be interested in your forum?In case you hadn't noticed,we have our own.And it's much better than yours.

who said it was "mine"? i didnt know it was a law that people could only join/post on one forum in this world. Nope, I hadn't noticed there was one here, nor would that have stopped me from posting anyway. As far as your opinion of what "better", i could really care less. If case you havent noticed airhead, its a brand new site, still under construction, but then again, your probably too full of yourself to see that.

Thanks for moving the post, I appreciate it. Have a pleasant day.

Jimster
12-01-2003, 01:19 AM
LOL it's our dumbass n00b friend back again :lol:

NJTy180
12-01-2003, 03:05 AM
LOL it's our dumbass n00b friend back again :lol: you really need to get a new line, you sound like a 12 year old. :loser:

its funny how I do nothing wrong, yet everyone needs to put their worthless 2 cents on everything. Im a member on over 50 message boards, all are auto related, not to mention the fact i am an admin or mod on at least a half dozen that I am really active on, yet this is the only site with admins/mods that constantly cry or pick on people cause they dont have an impressive post count.

oh no, i have less than 200 posts!! :disappoin spare me brotha. I come on here and get the information I need, IF it can be found and contact those who can actually help me privately.

I mean this site is so well laid out, its genius that my original post which is not "auto related" but related to life in general seems appropriate in a website discussion forum under a Cars in General group. Yeah, hello.. :rolleyes: Its quite obvious that Mr. taranaki didnt even look at the site or he would have seen it doesnt belong here.

I wont put down this site I think its got alot of information on it, its just those few who seem to do nothing more than go out of their way to start problems for no apparent reason. Way to show leadership skills guys.

Peace.

titutus
12-02-2003, 04:24 AM
LOL toksin !
not good :p

taranaki
12-03-2003, 11:50 PM
you really need to get a new line, you sound like a 12 year old. :loser:

its funny how I do nothing wrong, yet everyone needs to put their worthless 2 cents on everything. Im a member on over 50 message boards, all are auto related, not to mention the fact i am an admin or mod on at least a half dozen that I am really active on, yet this is the only site with admins/mods that constantly cry or pick on people cause they dont have an impressive post count.

oh no, i have less than 200 posts!! :disappoin spare me brotha. I come on here and get the information I need, IF it can be found and contact those who can actually help me privately.

I mean this site is so well laid out, its genius that my original post which is not "auto related" but related to life in general seems appropriate in a website discussion forum under a Cars in General group. Yeah, hello.. :rolleyes: Its quite obvious that Mr. taranaki didnt even look at the site or he would have seen it doesnt belong here.

I wont put down this site I think its got alot of information on it, its just those few who seem to do nothing more than go out of their way to start problems for no apparent reason. Way to show leadership skills guys.

Peace.

As usual,the idiot slags off anyone who posts,and then complains,"Why is everyone so mean to me?"

you are right,your thread does not belong in this tread.It belongs in the 'Spam' forum,a closed forum where AF throws its garbage.

As for your longwinded comment about "50 forums,blah blah,mod admin,blah blah..."If you don't feel that you fit in here,don't come.We won't miss you.

HersheyLoc
12-08-2003, 01:07 AM
Preach it brutha!

Add your comment to this topic!