Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Question

SolReaver
04-11-2001, 09:53 PM
Isn't the Pajero Mini the same as the Montero?

Ssom
07-28-2002, 03:40 AM
Well yes and no......It is a Montero that has been shrunk and had a piddly engine chucked in.....

din_da_ding
12-12-2003, 01:47 AM
Isn't the Pajero Mini the same as the Montero?

Well, there are actually two models which you may be talking about.

o Pajero Jr.
o Montero Io, Pajero Io, Shugun Io

The Pajero Jr, is actually a pretty shitty car. It has just two doors,a nd a really puny engine, so I won't be talking about that much.

The Io is actullay a great mini SUV. It's smaller and cheaper than the Rav$, and has engines ranging from 1.8 to 2.2D. Comes in four cylinders, but the car has to be noted ofr it's outstanding mountain goat ability. It's not good for lugging a huge trailer around, but pack in about three mates and their luggage, and some mountain bikes on the top, and it's a go anywhere kind of car. It' does not look as cool as the Rav4 does, but overall it's cheap on running costs and maintainence. Ebtter than the nissan X-Trial and the Honda HR-V.

I'll probably give it about 3.5/5

DiVK _ FEEL THE POWER OF THE RC SYSTEM
RC@C7 - Since 1835

dwrock1
02-16-2004, 12:47 AM
so what it runs off a 1.0 maytag

my3rdskyline
09-17-2004, 10:06 AM
Well, there are actually two models which you may be talking about.

o Pajero Jr.
o Montero Io, Pajero Io, Shugun Io

The Pajero Jr, is actually a pretty shitty car. It has just two doors,a nd a really puny engine, so I won't be talking about that much.

The Io is actullay a great mini SUV. It's smaller and cheaper than the Rav$, and has engines ranging from 1.8 to 2.2D. Comes in four cylinders, but the car has to be noted ofr it's outstanding mountain goat ability. It's not good for lugging a huge trailer around, but pack in about three mates and their luggage, and some mountain bikes on the top, and it's a go anywhere kind of car. It' does not look as cool as the Rav4 does, but overall it's cheap on running costs and maintainence. Ebtter than the nissan X-Trial and the Honda HR-V.

I'll probably give it about 3.5/5

DiVK _ FEEL THE POWER OF THE RC SYSTEM
RC@C7 - Since 1835
junior, mini and IO are all different vehicles.

Add your comment to this topic!