Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

John Delorean

david doglay
11-18-2003, 08:06 AM
what is john delorean's e-mail address

Heep
11-18-2003, 05:23 PM
No idea. Try asking somebody that works at www.delorean.com (http://www.delorean.com)

If anybody knows it would probably be them.

AndrewR85
02-12-2004, 07:01 PM
what is john delorean's e-mail address

Isn't he in jail for coke trafficking?

Heep
02-13-2004, 12:19 AM
Isn't he in jail for coke trafficking?

Nope. That was all a setup (according to most people, a few claim otherwise) and he was acquitted of all charges quite a while back.

yotatechie04
03-19-2004, 01:16 PM
I swear I thought DeLorean died quite some time ago...but I guess not.

Heep
03-19-2004, 10:39 PM
I swear I thought DeLorean died quite some time ago...but I guess not.
Nope, not yet, though he's pretty old now - late 70's or early 80's I think...

yotatechie04
03-20-2004, 10:00 AM
Whoa...that's pretty cool though...I thought he died a little while after he made the DeLorean...But I'm glad to hear that he didn't. They should have someone talk him into creating a new DeLorean for the year 2005 like Carroll Shelby did with the Cobra.

Heep
03-20-2004, 12:24 PM
Whoa...that's pretty cool though...I thought he died a little while after he made the DeLorean...But I'm glad to hear that he didn't. They should have someone talk him into creating a new DeLorean for the year 2005 like Carroll Shelby did with the Cobra.

He was arrested after making the DMC-12 for suspicion of money laundering in order to save the company (there were no drugs involved in the "crime", that's folklore, though they were later involved), however he was acquitted of all charges since it was all a DEA setup.

There's been talk for quite a few years now about a new Delorean, but it's been neither confirmed nor denied. However, it's been so long since talk began about it that I doubt it will happen. It would be very cool, though :)

yotatechie04
03-20-2004, 02:03 PM
Well that's rather interesting...I never really heard all that much about him...all I knew was that he was the one who created the DeLorean. I think that it would be very interesting if they did decide to create a new DeLorean. It would be cool to see what kind of design they would have for it now, and what kind of juice they would give it. But even still, they're beautiful cars, and I love them. John DeLorean is a god...or at least he should be. If someone created a religion based on him, what could it be called? DeLoreanism? :lol: Anyways, I really do hope that they come out with a newer one, and even if they don't, we've still got the older ones to talk about.

Heep
03-20-2004, 05:31 PM
He created the Pontiac GTO (the old one) as well :)

Add your comment to this topic!