Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

AF Decals now available

igor@af
11-11-2003, 12:36 PM
AF Decals are available at a bargain price at:
http://www.automotiveforums.com/decals.php

Small size is sold in pairs for $2 to cover the shipping and envelope cost.

Windshield banner is $5 + $4.50 (tube) shipping.

Please send photos of your car with the decals!!

Cl0ak
11-11-2003, 01:01 PM
Those are awesome, I think I'm going to get that 2nd windshield banner.

eckoman_pdx
11-12-2003, 09:18 PM
Igor, is the color shown on the screen the only color available, or are others available. Also, my buddy has a shop, and I can usual get decals made pretty darn cheap (though I don't know if the vinyl is the same qaulity). I was curious, if the color skeem I prefer isn't made there, if you minded if I saved a jpeg of the stickers as they are shown and had him make a few up for me instead. I am pretty picky about colors, lol. If you mind, I understand completly.

jcz1987
11-12-2003, 09:32 PM
Cool!! I may get one for my friend's car.

igor@af
11-12-2003, 09:46 PM
Igor, is the color shown on the screen the only color available, or are others available. Also, my buddy has a shop, and I can usual get decals made pretty darn cheap (though I don't know if the vinyl is the same qaulity). I was curious, if the color skeem I prefer isn't made there, if you minded if I saved a jpeg of the stickers as they are shown and had him make a few up for me instead. I am pretty picky about colors, lol. If you mind, I understand completly.
What colors would you like to see the stickers in?

eckoman_pdx
11-12-2003, 10:05 PM
What colors would you like to see the stickers in?

Here are my perferences

1) two toned, background burgandy (my car color), for ground Carbon Fiber look (it looks better up close than plain black, and tends to show up a litte better).

As for singal color decals...

2) Burgandy

3) Carbon fiber

4) Black

I have a dark colored theme to my car, though I suppose thats obvious, lol.

eckoman_pdx
11-13-2003, 10:59 PM
Igor, I didn't see a response, and I was wondering if it would be okay if I did that. I realize the two-toned theme (perference #1) is something you probably don't do for the decals.

igor@af
11-15-2003, 02:37 PM
Can you send me links to decals that use these colors that you have seen elsewhere?

Thanks.

eckoman_pdx
11-15-2003, 08:58 PM
Can you send me links to decals that use these colors that you have seen elsewhere?

Thanks.

Umm..I am not sure where a link to that is...see, the decals that are that color, the color I prefer, are on my car. They are the decals for my 2 sponsors. I had them custom done in that two-tone pattern here. I don't have any links to decals that use this color skeem, because it was one I came up with.

aves911
11-16-2003, 07:10 PM
Current available colors are:
White
Black
Silver
Red
Blue
Yellow

You can make the color selection on the billing page.

eckoman_pdx
11-16-2003, 10:39 PM
Current available colors are:
White
Black
Silver
Red
Blue
Yellow

You can make the color selection on the billing page.

Okay, that still didn't help with my question. I have 2 decals currently on my car, both of sponsors of my vehicle. Since neither sponsor color selection fit the color pattern I would put on my vehcile, I was told I could go ahead and have some made up in the skeem I wanted. I keep a clean look with my car, everything has to compliment everything. The same holds true for my decals. If I wasn't able to have the sponsor's decals made up in my perfer'd skeem, I don't know I would be sponsored by them. I am very anal about what goes on my car. The skeem I want in decals is a 2-toned skeem; a carbon fiber look for ground, and a background in the same burgandy color my car is. I know you don't have this available, and truthfully, without seeing the burgandy color I have, it may not match. This is why I wanted to know if I could make some up myself, I could be assured the skeem is the same as the others. I get the feeling that this is not okay to do, as I have not recieved an answer. I have seen the color selections page, and none of them were the color, let alone to 2 color skeem, I want. This is why I am asking. If I am unable to attain decals in this color skeem, I will just not put them on the car, let alone buy any. I am not trying to be rude, I am just trying to explain why I was asking if I could go make one up myself for the car. If this is not okay, let me know, and I won't waste any more of your time and bandwidth, since the colors you offer for sale are not a 2 toned skeem and are not the correct colors I would need.

igor@af
11-17-2003, 12:03 AM
You can definately make your own AF decals. That is not problem at all. Sorry for not understanding you initially. Please do send me the completed image of the decal so we can also carry the color scheme on AF's official decal page.

eckoman_pdx
11-17-2003, 03:25 AM
You can definately make your own AF decals. That is not problem at all. Sorry for not understanding you initially. Please do send me the completed image of the decal so we can also carry the color scheme on AF's official decal page.

Alright, thanks. I'll try to send you what I am talking about. The carbon fiber look is pretty commen, they are all the same, you know? But burgandy, it can be hard to match color's like that, since there are so many shades of colors like that, you know? Also, they duel toned theme, it's like a forground color the shape of the decal lettering, and a background color directly behind it, it looks much better than 1 color. I am not sure when it will get made up, but I will send you a pic of a 2 tone'd skeem if I can. No digi cam or scanner can slow things down, lol.

titutus
11-17-2003, 05:44 AM
Alright, thanks :)

tonioseven
12-09-2003, 09:00 AM
How about some 1/24 scale waterslide decals for my models?! They'd look great on a tuned R-34!! :sunglasse

RedLightning
12-31-2003, 02:41 AM
does that say af members can get a small one for free?!

Add your comment to this topic!