Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Tiburon's are junky

Pages : [1] 2

Blood_Lust
10-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Why would you waste your money on a car that is going to fall apart in 1 year???

EvilDylan
10-08-2003, 02:20 PM
because ive had my car for almost two years and it hasnt fallen apart you stupid little cunt.

why are you going to make a post about something that you are totally uninformed on? To prove to everyone that you really and truly are a dumbass? I thought so....good job.

Blood_Lust
10-08-2003, 03:46 PM
lol. don't cry big guy. Your just getting offended cause you know tiburon's are junky. Any car can last 2 years, big deal. It doesnt mean your cars nice. Its a freaking HYUNDAI for christ sakes. One of the crappiest brands of cars, next to kia. lol. next to freaking KIA!!! now thats sad. anyways. Tiburons are just wanna be sports cars. they're shaped like one. but they're not. any new "sports car" under 20 grand is not a freaking sports car, its a poser car.
peace bitch
:loser:

POScar49
10-08-2003, 11:45 PM
u shouldnt diss other ppls cars. i bet urs isnt that great either. :nono:

EvilDylan
10-09-2003, 07:51 AM
blood lust are you one of those role playing vampires? I bet you are, who is the bitch now. fucking fag running around a park acting like a vampire with your other fatass goth friends. what a fucking dork.

btw you are a moron. Thanks for playing.

EvilDylan
10-09-2003, 07:52 AM
do yourself a favor and die.....thanks.

Blood_Lust
10-10-2003, 01:16 PM
blood lust are you one of those role playing vampires? I bet you are, who is the bitch now. fucking fag running around a park acting like a vampire with your other fatass goth friends. what a fucking dork.

btw you are a moron. Thanks for playing.

wtf are you talking about fag? vampires? It's called a nickname idiot.

Strider Negro
10-11-2003, 08:19 AM
what car do you drive bloodlust?

Blood_Lust
10-11-2003, 02:25 PM

1996 integra

mixtronic
10-11-2003, 11:22 PM
oh no u didnt bitch!

No one eva, EVA badmouths my babie.

ur little overpriced civic aint got nothing against my tiburon.

u probably got lil cheap ricer wheel u picked up at a flea market with cheap decals

and u think ur integra is a sports car. it aint

and haha wanna hear something. the tiburon got better number on the 1/4 mile the the RSX Type S

EvilDylan
10-13-2003, 08:49 AM
wtf are you talking about fag? vampires? It's called a nickname idiot.

you are gay...die now.

ooh an integra....hey everyone and their grandma has one.

tibby01
10-15-2003, 11:17 PM
You my friend(not really), are a retard. Your posts obviously show your ignorance as a human being, and further justifies you killing yourself and eliminating your faulty genes form the human gene pool. You see, morons like you dont know what your talking about, and are to stupid to research and get proof before you make stupid statements with nothing to back them up. You think hyundais are junky? hmmmm, how long do you think hyundai has been around. Are you also familiar with the fact that in hondas early days, they made nothing but shit cars. Guess not fvcktard. Every car company's first decade or so is bad. You cant possibly say tiburons are junky, because they have only been aorund since 96, and none of them have broken yet. To me, that says that they are pretty reliable. How about you do this. Go to hyundaiperformance.com and just look around. How about looking at tiburons that are low 13 second cars(240 hp at the wheels) with only 16,000 dollars invested in them(including the cost of the car), and are everyday drivers. Does your sh!tty a$$ integra have that kind of hp to dollar ratio. Wait let me guess, you dont know. Go get part of a brain, do some research, and then come back for more once you have some proof. Or you could just end yourself and not have to go through the agonizing strain it could put on your "brain".

Rblover69
10-20-2003, 01:34 AM
thats a pretty unintelligent answer considering know hyundai's sales and quality is on par with honda....and ....unless you drive a el dorado no car falls apart in 2 years...thats the dumbest thing i heard if you want attention go to a jackass forum and bs yourself

Rblover69
10-20-2003, 01:37 AM
[QUOTE=Blood_Lust]1996 integra[/QU
you talk like youdont know anything about cars man ....read a magazine man tiburon is shockingly made very well ,as for an intergra....good lord man......please dont talk.....i only have respect for the real type r's,and you dont have one so your beat

nisco
10-22-2003, 10:36 PM
this guy is a freakin tool..... :loser:
and hes bad mouthing a car he doesnt own.. he probably lost to a tib so that why hes crying abotu it
man grow teh fuck up!

coolred
10-25-2003, 12:37 AM
You my friend(not really), are a retard. Your posts obviously show your ignorance as a human being, and further justifies you killing yourself and eliminating your faulty genes form the human gene pool. You see, morons like you dont know what your talking about, and are to stupid to research and get proof before you make stupid statements with nothing to back them up. You think hyundais are junky? hmmmm, how long do you think hyundai has been around. Are you also familiar with the fact that in hondas early days, they made nothing but shit cars. Guess not fvcktard. Every car company's first decade or so is bad. You cant possibly say tiburons are junky, because they have only been aorund since 96, and none of them have broken yet. To me, that says that they are pretty reliable. How about you do this. Go to hyundaiperformance.com and just look around. How about looking at tiburons that are low 13 second cars(240 hp at the wheels) with only 16,000 dollars invested in them(including the cost of the car), and are everyday drivers. Does your sh!tty a$$ integra have that kind of hp to dollar ratio. Wait let me guess, you dont know. Go get part of a brain, do some research, and then come back for more once you have some proof. Or you could just end yourself and not have to go through the agonizing strain it could put on your "brain".
right onright on you know your sh$$, finally some one that does

Sexy beast
10-27-2003, 12:48 PM
What the hell! is this like the Hyundai hating forum? Every other thread is "Hyundais are junky" cut it out, you're acting like a bunch of a$$holes.

TibChick19
10-27-2003, 01:40 PM
I think we lost a Blood_Lust! He's been cut down, smooshed and destroyed! What a tard..an integra?:crying:

Sexy beast
10-27-2003, 02:04 PM
He doesn't drive an integra...he drives a Civic :lol: ha ha ha! it has dents all ove the front end...and he has the balls to blame his girlfriend!! :lol: here: http://www25.brinkster.com/thecivicman/pic1.html

tibby01
10-27-2003, 04:07 PM
looks like his girlfriend did us all a favor! jk

portscan69
11-20-2003, 01:44 PM
hrmmmmmm

Blood_Lust
11-20-2003, 04:20 PM
thats my old car douche bag. and it was my gf, she rear ended someone. think before you speak.

portscan69
11-21-2003, 09:41 AM
Why you wanna blame it on yo girl?? You know it was yo ass who banged that shit up.

Bad_Tuscani
12-06-2003, 01:31 PM
96 Acura Integra

:grinno: :iceslolan :lol2: :lol: :rofl: OMG this is too funny........some nut stain w/ an intregra (or civic, excuse me) is tryin' to dog on tiburons :grinno: :iceslolan :lol2: :lol: :rofl: :cwm27:
My lil'ol I4 Tibby spanks integra all the time....come back when u have a clue, troll :screwy: :loser:

portscan69
12-08-2003, 12:53 PM
Yulp I guess we can officially say Blood Lust has died... Good work guys..

nisco
12-08-2003, 02:10 PM
this thread has been dead for awhile.... till someone decided to resurect it... port.. haha

Adam_Hunsicker
12-09-2003, 12:02 AM
Dude... you drive a '96 Integra? Give me a break.... I smoke Integra's all day long in my '03 Tiburon.... Do us all a favor and come back when you come to your senses and ditch the bucket. MMMMKay?

:screwy:

portscan69
12-09-2003, 08:09 AM
its always good to bring a dead one back especially when someone got burnt as bad as he did. :)

Sexy beast
12-09-2003, 11:09 AM
The new Tiburons are Sexy, they look like the Modena. Those Integras look like cheap ass econo cars. They should be ashamed of themselves coming in here with their shitty cars bashing a car that looks better than theirs. :mad:

nisco
12-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Dude... you drive a '96 Integra? Give me a break.... I smoke Integra's all day long in my '03 Tiburon.... Do us all a favor and come back when you come to your senses and ditch the bucket. MMMMKay?

:screwy:

dun you have a 2.0 auto?..... how do you beat integras.. i know they arent looked upon real nicely but they can still beat you cause they are still a decent car....
unless you modded your car out... then thats another story....

tibby01
12-09-2003, 12:06 PM
im not bashing this guy because he dirves an integra, im bashing him because he's a stupid bitch that thinks he actually knows stuff about cars. integras are very good cars with great potential, dont forget that. i just would never own one because everyone drives one, and its not a unique car.

TiBuRoN HoTtiE2000
02-06-2004, 06:28 PM
i've had my car for about a year now, and have not have any problems!!not to mention mines a 2000 & it's now 2004 & STILL running fine!!! (i'm guessing you're not the smartest person so i'll do the math for you, that's 4 years)... I think you're just jealous 'cause all you can afford is a '96 car & the year is now ..... 2004!!!!!! i completely agree with tibby01... blood lust why dont you come back when you actually have something logical to say & are worth listening to dumbass:iceslolan

nisco
02-06-2004, 06:30 PM
... he hasnt been back... and probably not coming back...

whats teh point of sticking up for your car.. if theres none to prove them wrong....

ColeIketani
02-06-2004, 07:29 PM
Yet again, I agree with Nisco when it comes to posting late on threads like this.

CeLiCa CutiE
02-06-2004, 10:20 PM
Who cares if it was a late reply... some people don't sit on here & check this thing everyday.. maybe he hasn't written anything back but I'm sure he still checks it & just feel like too much of a jackass to write anything back. I see a point in sticking up for a car if someone is gonna write shit that they obviously can't back up..

... I guess I just posted a late reply too, huh?? :gives:

ColeIketani
02-06-2004, 11:10 PM
<points to the dates between posts> Don't you think that a month with no one posting on it would deem it inactive? I mean what's the point if no one for a month has bothered posting on it. If it had been such a MAJOR issue, that would have been more posts in that time?

BTW, we never said that we'd never stick up for our rides. We do it to anyone that challenges them.
But what's the point in you bitching on a point that we already deemed old. Just bring it up again and we'll show you how much we'll defend it...

CeLiCa CutiE
02-06-2004, 11:36 PM
oh dear god.. shut up already. I've read like 4 of your posts & you already irritate me. SO WHAT!!!! She posted! Is it honestly that big of a deal .....

ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!!... you can ONLY post within 1 hour!!!! Yes, maybe after a month it is a little long, but does it really bother you that much?! This is what I was talking about on the other topic.. you don't need to attack everyone. Ignore her post if you didn't like that she replied that long after.. are these the things that really effect your day?

CeLiCa CutiE
02-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Just 1 more thing ... if a month with no one posting deemed it inactive, then why are you still checking it???.. LOL!!! Enough said

ColeIketani
02-06-2004, 11:57 PM
If I irraite you so much, then why do you check up on my posts?

On another note, have you read that none of my posts head with a "you suck" or a "shut up" when I express my opinion? It seems to me that YOU'RE the one attacking everyone/ getting "offended." And if you get upset with someones opinion, or agreeing with someone on a topic different from you, then I weep for you, cause you're going to find it hard talking to people lol

CeLiCa CutiE
02-07-2004, 12:10 AM
OH YES!!!! YOU ARE SOO RIGHT! I AM CHECKING UP ON YOUR POSTS BECAUSE EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS JUST SOOO INTERESTING TO ME!

ANYWAY-back to what this forum IS REALLY about!

tiburon hottie I agree with you!!!... No matter how old this topic is.. say what you feel & if someone doesn't like it, then whose problem is it?!

nisco
02-07-2004, 02:27 AM
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
OH SHIT THIS IS FUNNY!
i like her already!
.. or is it 2 of them?....
hmmmm i have no idea....
but thi sis one of teh funniest things i read in my entire life

.. and no.. noone sits on here waitng to post something... well its obvious... this is a really small forum

about the date of teh thread...
well we appreciate your input.. seriously.. well i do anyway.. to understand oyu better and how oyu fel abotu your car/ friends car.. or so..
we dont get to omany people around here who care/ know/ give a shit abotu their cars...

zx4000
02-07-2004, 04:55 AM
Listen, all guys. I am also fan of tuscani. If you guys really love tuscani and want to get rid of this thread, then don't add up any reply. Because if you give any comment to trash, useless this shitty guy's writing, this thread would survive continously.NOT to speak any things, is to make this thread and guy fool. Don't think of you suffer from any what this guy say, he is digging hole for his own grave with junky shovel for himself. save your thought. praying my wrting the last one.....

TibsBeatALL
02-07-2004, 10:16 AM
i love this thread.

but i don't like to say,
that we are all imbeciles when we say that tiburons are good cars.
cuz they suck like ass.
major.

HAHAHAHAHA
just kidding.
imagine i did say that???
all u guys would flip out.
it would've been pretty funny.

nisco
02-07-2004, 12:36 PM
no.. id say youre dumb...

Tiburon99
02-14-2004, 06:04 PM
Yo blood lust or whatever your frekin goth loving name is, you are trying to compare a Integra to a tiburon, that is like trying to compare a 1976 cadi to a 2002 Lambrogini you ass.

Tiburon99
02-14-2004, 06:10 PM
I totaly appologise for banging on the Integra....Hondas are actualy good cars except the Civic Si's. I just saying that people should stop the banging on the Hyundai's.

maverickman4
02-14-2004, 10:53 PM
WOW! i just found this little tiburon forum cause i had some info to request on a post, and i am suprised. i cant figure out if people here are obsesed with tiburons or they are just haters of any car that is not a tiburon. authough i feel that the blood_lust person really had not gain by bashing tiburons, but man people on this board went on a rampage. now im not a fan of integras and hondas, there not my taste and i dont like the rep that comes with them but people were talking about the HP to money ratio with integras to tibruons and i think the tegs have you beat hands down in there(its why there popular, cheap to make fast). now the tiburons are nicly styled as i just found out today when i drove my brothers new car. but i highly doubt the I4 tiburon could "spank integras all day" like a few quoted, as referenced on this board someone ran a mid-high 17 in there stock Tiburon(sry to say but OUCH! thats horrible) unless this car has thousands of dollars in it i can highly doubt it. mabe if the guy didnt know he was racing you could spank him. sry to continue this thread and its neverending rage, but you have just lowered yourself to his stupidity by going the extra distance to bash his car and every bad persona that comes with it.

nisco
02-15-2004, 09:38 AM
who ever ran that 17... sucks at driving
i know even autos that are runnin 15.2's consistantly...
and secondly this thread is months... maybe years old...
those members dont even post here anymore
integras are gay... everyone and their grandma has one
im not hatin... i jus dun care for em

tibby01
02-15-2004, 03:49 PM
WOW! i just found this little tiburon forum cause i had some info to request on a post, and i am suprised. i cant figure out if people here are obsesed with tiburons or they are just haters of any car that is not a tiburon. authough i feel that the blood_lust person really had not gain by bashing tiburons, but man people on this board went on a rampage. now im not a fan of integras and hondas, there not my taste and i dont like the rep that comes with them but people were talking about the HP to money ratio with integras to tibruons and i think the tegs have you beat hands down in there(its why there popular, cheap to make fast). now the tiburons are nicly styled as i just found out today when i drove my brothers new car. but i highly doubt the I4 tiburon could "spank integras all day" like a few quoted, as referenced on this board someone ran a mid-high 17 in there stock Tiburon(sry to say but OUCH! thats horrible) unless this car has thousands of dollars in it i can highly doubt it. mabe if the guy didnt know he was racing you could spank him. sry to continue this thread and its neverending rage, but you have just lowered yourself to his stupidity by going the extra distance to bash his car and every bad persona that comes with it.

there arent many people on this board who go to the track a lot. it could have been there first time. stock rd(97-01) tiburons run mid to low 16s stock, and are cheap as hell. and you only need to take a trip to korea to see tibs that could blow the doors off integras. if you want to check out some, check out some posts i made on this thread. there actually is a lot of good info on this thing.

http://www.automotiveforums.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=157304

JdMtEgRa
03-07-2004, 11:51 AM
2000 Integra GS-R:
0-60: 7.2
Transmission: Unknown
1/4 Mile: 15.7
1/4 Speed:N/A

2000 Integra Type-R
0-60: 6.2
Transmission: Manual
1/4 Mile: 14.8
1/4 Speed: 96

1994 Integra Ls
0-60: 7.6
1/4 Mile: 16
1/4 Speed: N/A

2002 RSX-S
0-60: 6.1
1/4 Mile: 14.8
1/4 Speed: 95

1997 Tiburon base model
0-60: 8.1
1/4 Mile: 16.7
1/4 Speed: 83

1999 Tiburon FX
0-60: 8.7
1/4 Mile: 16.7 (1998 is 16.5)
1/4 Speed:N/A

2003 Tiburon GT V6
0-60: 7
1/4 Mile: 15.3
1/4 Speed: 91

As you can see the cars are pretty much almost even, the higher model integra's having faster times than the higher model Tibs. I for one love them both I Love the design of integra's, everytime i see one i think to myself it looks like a little speed demon. I also love the elegance and overall design of the Tibs, the newest models are GREAT! i love the way they look (By the way sexy beast they do not look like a Modena). Personally I drive a stock 94 integra Ls and have many stock tibs under my belt, and ive been beaten by plenty of GT V6 too. and before i get yelled at im not just trying to stick up for my car as im sure you guys were too, in fact i plan on selling my 94 Teg and gettin an 03' GT V6 simpyt do to style. Sure tibs arent the fastest V6 out there but theyre are definately not the slowest either. Im sure once i save up and twin turbo the 6 cylinder i will kicking ass all over the place, but thats still off int he future cuz i need to save up for it first. But anyway they are both great cars with great style and great potential to be beasts! so stop bashing one another, YOU BOTH HAVE GREAT CARS.

P.S. Blood Lust if you read this, read carefully (Y.O.U.R.G.A.Y)

P.S. an SEXY BEAST an integra is not a cheap ass econo car nor does it resemble one, in fact stock for stock a type-r would beat a GT V6 with no problem.
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/501/154697TEGGY.JPG PHEW! Econo all the way BABY! J/K :iceslolan

nisco
03-07-2004, 03:14 PM
wow
that post was not only not worth the bandwith it wasted... but also pointless..cause this thread is 2 years old

we hope you had fun tho

JdMtEgRa
03-07-2004, 05:03 PM
tibby01 []
AF Enthusiast

02-15-2004, 04:49 PM

2 years, learn how to count JACKASS!!

nisco
03-07-2004, 06:07 PM
youre clearly an idiot... you copied and pasted an members info.. thats when they joined teh site.. and when they posted.. not when it was started
go ahead and read through the thread.. look how many times people have posted.. you didnt read through the thread did you?
do you know ho wold this thread is.. do you know how long its been here....
im not pickin a fight.. i jus stated that noone cares about this thread.. and hasnt....
you dont even kno wwhat this threads about......
so.. youre the jackass

JdMtEgRa
03-07-2004, 07:58 PM
if your not trying to pick a fight then i applogize...yes i got to the thread late but bashing an integra or a tib is retarded. theyre are both nice cars

nisco
03-07-2004, 09:46 PM
yeah... im jus sayin that this threads be around for awhile.. and since teh beginnign its bene pointless.. people were bashing the integra cause the guy who started this thread was driving one.. and occasionaly people throw in info and its pointless cause noone was comparing teh tib or teg.. no harm no foul sall good

tibby01
03-08-2004, 12:45 PM
this is why we need a mod.

nisco
03-08-2004, 06:13 PM
ill be the mod... id ban everyone i didnt like hahahahha

Chuki_breath
03-11-2004, 01:04 AM
lol i just came here because my freind has an 03 tib and has about 10gs in it. lol and for the person that said take a trip to korea and see tibs blow doors off tegs.....couldnt u take a trip to japan and see tegs blow doors off tibs???? any car can blow the doors of any other car....iv seen a minivan beat a hyabusa (or however u spell it) super bike!!!!!!!! so any car can be fast thats common sense. lol people just like to back up there own shit i know how it is. tibs are cool atleast the new body styles are. but they are lacking in a few areas that they shouldnt be in.....lsd for sure!!!! anyone throwing there money down on the v6 turbo kit yet?????

tibby01
03-11-2004, 09:56 AM
once again, uneducated people running there mouths....

the tibs that i meant that are running 600whp are doing so with the stock beta engines. ones that can be found here in the states with low miles for about 300 dollars. and a 01 tiburon with about 20000 miles can be found for 8 thousand dollars easy. can you say that about integras? yes, any car can blow the doors off of any other car, but the cost getting to that point is what matters.

and WTF are you talking about LSD for? are you that stupid? what car under 20k do you know of that has a LSD? and even the gtv6 doesnt need one. the stock diff. can handle the power well enough.

nisco
03-11-2004, 04:09 PM
how is this thread still living?...
and if you want info on the tib... you came to teh wrong board....
hahahah this board has absolutely nothing good whatsoever for teh tibs....

Add your comment to this topic!