Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Color ideas???

GTR...GTR...GTR
10-03-2003, 03:24 AM
I'm going to have my 94 civic hatch painted soon but there's one tiny problem.........what color? What are some sweet colors? BTW I don't have a bizzillion dollars so keep it reasonable. :) And if you've got the codes that would be even cooooooooler :killbarne

90CRXZCSi
10-03-2003, 03:37 PM
www.paintscratch.com If you see a color that you like on a car, go there and look for the car and it will tell you the code.

TheNotoriousMogg
10-04-2003, 12:20 AM
I like Black with red pearl :biggrin:

BullShifter
10-04-2003, 12:36 AM
Nothing beats a 1 of a kind custom color.
Candy Apple Red is sweet

There are so many choice - who cares about the color if its a shitty paint job.

Check out http://www.houseofkolor.com/hok/index.jsp

GTR...GTR...GTR
10-04-2003, 05:51 AM
www.paintscratch.com If you see a color that you like on a car, go there and look for the car and it will tell you the code.

Thanx 90CRXZCSi That's a dope ass site! Anyone seen new special order color for the 350z? I think it's called "Liquid Aluminum" Man! It looks like it's still wet. I want that paint code.

BullShifter
10-04-2003, 12:49 PM
If no on knows the color code, call a Nissan part dept. they will know. Also a good painter will have a master catalog of EVERY paint code.

How about the 350Z convertable? I think she's ugly top up or down.

GTR...GTR...GTR
10-05-2003, 03:15 AM
How about the 350Z convertable? I think she's ugly top up or down.

Agreed. But I think that it looks "ok" with the top down but when the top's up, it just doesn't fit. Nissan should've made it with a convertable hard top like the Lexus SC430. That would've made me want the convertable model.

I think I've picked the color. It's the Longbeach Blue on the new NSX. Yummy! www.acura.com

Add your comment to this topic!