Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ferrari of Washington . . .

raven1822
09-15-2003, 10:11 AM
Just in case anyone is interested and live in the Washington DC area, FOW has 333sp in the showroom. Perhaps it is just me, but when I say this car a flipped out. I had never seen one before and maybe I thought it was big deal?

YellowMaranello
09-15-2003, 02:15 PM
hmmm, I think I'm headed to Washington... It would be worth the trip, that isn't exactly a Ferrari that you expect to see at ANY time in your life.

raven1822
09-15-2003, 06:00 PM
hmmm, I think I'm headed to Washington... It would be worth the trip, that isn't exactly a Ferrari that you expect to see at ANY time in your life.

That is exactly what I said. Although I pass the dealership on my way to work everyday, I only stop there every couple of weeks to see if they have anything new. I flipped out Saturday night when we stopped. I sucked cause it was late and the were closed.

Since I was there three weeks ago they have picked up the following.

550 rag top Barchetta (I think that is the correct name)
360 challenge car with DELL decals
333sp
and a
Shelby series 1!!!

Not too mention, the number 33 360GT from the Rolex GrandAm series was on the lift.

bkvj
01-02-2006, 10:17 AM
wow 2 years 2 months and some days ago...i wish you made pictures:(

Shun Polock
09-21-2010, 01:33 AM
If you would like to see a different route for Ferrari of Washington please drag the markers on the map on the right or enter a new driving direction in the form below, this will change your desired route.

Add your comment to this topic!