Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

5.60 x 14 tires

Alfetta159
09-12-2003, 10:18 AM
I've come across a couple of sets of NOS Goodyear tires in the 5.60 x 14 size. These of course are not radials. One set whose model name I don't recall are white stripe and the other labeled Suburbanite are not.

I was wondering if there is any demand by the purists or the concours guys.

Let me know if your're interested in either set or both.

(And if you're not interested in buying tires, then I'm not interested in your opinion whether there is demand or not :smile: )

spl310
04-22-2004, 09:38 PM
How much for the whitewall tires and where are they?

Alfetta159
04-22-2004, 09:52 PM
It's been a while since I posted that, and I need to verify whether that one set is all white stripe. I know at least one of the tires is, but I'm not sure that they all are.

I realize that my original post says they all are, but I may have been mistaken.

Give a day to verify.

If they're not all white stripe, then are you still interested?

spl310
04-22-2004, 10:01 PM
I would only want a matched set of whitewalls. The blackwalls don't get it for me. Also, please find out the width of the whitewall. I don't want the "gangster" whitewalls, but would like wider than the currently available ones. Any recollection on the brand?

Alfetta159
04-23-2004, 01:38 AM
I won't even bother double checking then.

Thanks!

On second thought...

I'm sorry, I must have been tired or something when I first replied, cause now that I look at this reply, I'm not sure why I said that I wouldn't bother checking.

I will check on the tires, but more I think about it, I think only one of eight tires that I have are white stripe. No they aren't white wall. (I have some of those on an old Fiat 1100 of mine).

As mentioned before, they are Goodyear.
I'll get back to you.

And another thing: The tires are in Northern California.

IMCC
03-14-2005, 07:10 PM
I've come across a couple of sets of NOS Goodyear tires in the 5.60 x 14 size. These of course are not radials. One set whose model name I don't recall are white stripe and the other labeled Suburbanite are not.

I was wondering if there is any demand by the purists or the concours guys.

Let me know if your're interested in either set or both.

(And if you're not interested in buying tires, then I'm not interested in your opinion whether there is demand or not :smile: )

Hi
I'm interested in the tires, all four

Are they all summer bias ply ?

Where are they?

Ian

Alfetta159
03-14-2005, 07:53 PM
Amazing: this post has been up for probably more than a year with little interest and one day after I finally get rid of these tires, someone shows some interest. Sorry.

IMCC
03-14-2005, 11:27 PM
Amazing: this post has been up for probably more than a year with little interest and one day after I finally get rid of these tires, someone shows some interest. Sorry.

Is it Ok to say damn on the internet?

You didn't dump them did you?

Ian

Add your comment to this topic!