Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

not rich enough?

Jerren
12-03-2001, 02:31 AM
nobody has this kind of money i see.

CorvetteMan
01-14-2002, 07:14 PM
Do you, I mean we are talking about a Rolls Royce and not only that but a limousine.:D

jsb88
11-07-2002, 01:03 PM
How much are they?

Ran
02-28-2003, 10:51 AM
"more then you can afford Pal, RR :p

jsb88
05-06-2003, 08:15 AM
http://www.rrab.com/rolls/sprii-1.jpg
A nice picture!

FXman
11-26-2003, 07:43 AM
Ick make me feel like an old(er) man, i`d take a Bently first!

CarPassionist
02-01-2004, 06:36 PM
http://www.rrab.com/rolls/sprii-1.jpg
A nice picture!

But that's a Silver Spur, if I am right :rolleyes:
Long wheel base version of the Spirit.

The Park Ward modells had a separation, toller roof, even longer wheel base, correct? :confused: :wink:

kratefan
02-02-2004, 12:24 PM
But that's a Silver Spur, if I am right :rolleyes:
Long wheel base version of the Spirit.

The Park Ward modells had a separation, toller roof, even longer wheel base, correct? :confused: :wink:
You are correct CarPassionist. It has a third side window like the Fleetwood 75's used to. I can't post attachments, so I uploaded a picture to my website. This car sold on Ebay for about $70K, if I remember correctly.

http://www.franzcars.com/rollslimo.htm
Enjoy,
Jeff

CarPassionist
02-02-2004, 01:56 PM
@kratefan
The Park Ward Limousine I have seen in the book "Rolls-Royce&Bentley: The History of the cars" is picture with the third small window between the two doors, not after the rear door.

But that was the last real coach-biult car from RR, so any variation is possible :)

About uploading:
Click the small button that has a small mountain on it, it will show you the way how :bigthumb: !

kratefan
02-02-2004, 04:36 PM
@kratefan
The Park Ward Limousine I have seen in the book "Rolls-Royce&Bentley: The History of the cars" is picture with the third small window between the two doors, not after the rear door.

But that was the last real coach-biult car from RR, so any variation is possible :)

About uploading:
Click the small button that has a small mountain on it, it will show you the way how :bigthumb: !
I don't get the button and the little forum rules say I cannot post attachments ;^(. The Limousine I put the picture of was called a Mulliner. As you said, with coachbuilt cars, anything is possible. I put the picture in the gallery.
Jeff

kratefan
02-02-2004, 04:55 PM
@kratefan
About uploading:
Got it! I didn't have the tool bar turned on.:banghead:

C:My DocumentsMy PicturesRollerLimo1.jpg

CarPassionist
02-02-2004, 05:10 PM
You have to upload the pic in a webspace :smile:

Not directly from disk! :nono:

Check down Upload images-> then click here !
You have then a personal webspace on the site!

I hope you get it right!

or you can give the link of your webspace, where the pic is

kratefan
02-03-2004, 09:34 AM
You have to upload the pic in a webspace :smile:

Not directly from disk! :nono:

Check down Upload images-> then click here !
You have then a personal webspace on the site!

I hope you get it right!

or you can give the link of your webspace, where the pic is

OK, one last time.
http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/501/126915Limo1.jpg

Ace$nyper
02-03-2004, 09:37 AM
P1mp

CarPassionist
02-03-2004, 10:02 AM
Yeah my friend that'S it!

There were two versions, the one yo posted is from Mulliner, the one I say was from Park Ward.

The one you posted is realy rare!:eek: Because the Mulliner Division closed his operations and merged with Park Ward.

List-price was twice as a Silver Spirit! :eek:

kratefan
02-03-2004, 10:44 AM
Yeah my friend that'S it!

There were two versions, the one yo posted is from Mulliner, the one I say was from Park Ward.

The one you posted is realy rare!:eek: Because the Mulliner Division closed his operations and merged with Park Ward.

List-price was twice as a Silver Spirit! :eek:

Yes, even a blind squirel finds the nut every once in a while.
Here is the one you are talking about. This one is on Ebay with no reserve for 85,000 GBP (around $154K). Happy Bidding:iceslolan.

http://files.automotiveforums.com/gallery/watermark.php?file=/503/126915PWlimo.jpg

CarPassionist
02-03-2004, 10:58 AM
That's the other one, good work!

Inofficially and Phantom VII

CarPassionist
02-03-2004, 11:05 AM
I am afraid I have no chauffeur :grinno:
and my garage has only space for one car, iI squize my BMW in it, but I am afraid the Park Ward wouldn't fit!

Also no cash available!perhaps I could make it and rob a bank but I am afraid it won't be enpugh to pay the bills! :evillol: :smokin:

kratefan
02-03-2004, 11:12 AM
I am afraid I have no chauffeur :grinno:
and my garage has only space for one car, iI squize my BMW in it, but I am afraid the Park Ward wouldn't fit!

Also no cash available!perhaps I could make it and rob a bank but I am afraid it won't be enpugh to pay the bills! :evillol: :smokin:
We have a lottery drawing tomorrow night for $46 million cash. Unfortunately, even if I win, I couldn't import it to the U.S. unless I got it "certified".:disappoin

Jeff

79Bandit
01-16-2006, 11:30 PM
"more then you can afford Pal, RR :p

To much fast and the furious lol

Add your comment to this topic!