Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

A Cash Prize will be awarded.....

igor@af
09-06-2003, 07:22 PM
I would like to thank everyone who has donated for your support and enthusiasm. Today, we've passed the $1000 mark!
As an added stimulant for people to donate, a cash prize of $300 will be awarded to one lucky random donor who has donated $25 or more. The drawing will be held in exactly one week (168 hours) after the 2nd server is live and serving AF. The server was already ordered last Tuesday and we expect it to go live sometime during this upcoming week.

Everyone who has donated $25 or more, including those that have done so before the posting of this announcement, will be entered in the random drawing.

Please spread the word, as donating will not only help AF, but will also give you a chance to MAKE money.:bigthumb:

Again, donations can be made via PayPal by clicking the Donate button you see on the top right corner of this screen, or by check.
If you wish to send a check, please make it out to "Igor Sushko" and send it to:

Automotive Network, Inc.
Attn: Igor Sushko
2005 Lampton Circle
Lexington, KY 40514

All checks that were sent on or before the drawing date/time as described above for amount of over $25 will be entered in the drawing as well. If sending a check, please make sure you mention your username on AF.

Thank you for reading.

jon@af
09-06-2003, 07:29 PM
I would like to thank everyone who has donated for your support and enthusiasm. Today, we've passed the $1000 mark!
As an added stimulant for people to donate, a cash prize of $300 will be awarded to one lucky random donor who has donated $25 or more. The drawing will be held in exactly one week (168 hours) after the 2nd server is live and serving AF. The server was already ordered last Tuesday and we expect it to go live sometime during this upcoming week.

Everyone who has donated $25 or more, including those that have done so before the posting of this announcement, will be entered in the random drawing.

Please spread the word, as donating will not only help AF, but will also give you a chance to MAKE money.:bigthumb:

Again, donations can be made via PayPal by clicking the Donate button you see on the top right corner of this screen, or by check.
If you wish to send a check, please make it out to "Igor Sushko" and send it to:

Automotive Network, Inc.
Attn: Igor Sushko
2005 Lampton Circle
Lexington, KY 40514

All checks that were sent on or before the drawing date/time as described above for amount of over $25 will be entered in the drawing as well. If sending a check, please make sure you mention your username on AF.

Thank you for reading.

Cool dude :sunglasse

crxlvr
09-06-2003, 11:34 PM
i gladly re-donated money to help AF, not to win any cash, but to just help out this fine site.

i told ya i would igor;)

Silencer_Nate
09-15-2003, 04:33 AM
So if I create 5 different usernames and donate $25 from each, will that make me have 5 times the chance of winning? Or do people that donate $50 get two chances, $75 get 3 chances, etc.?
Myself, if I win, I just assume you keep it NEways to pay for the server NEways, but thought I'd ask for others as well.

Add your comment to this topic!