Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Audi sucks

mk4_turbo
08-14-2003, 01:35 PM
I sold my beloved GTi 1.8T in January and decided to buy a luxury sedan.

I checked the BMW, Volvo, Lexus and Audi

Here in Guatemala you don't see too many A4's, so I decided to buy it.

After only 6 months of owning the car, I've had these problems:

- 1 month: seatbelt at the was loose and making a lot of noise
- 2 months: front left engine of seat broken
- 3 months: front left speaker broken
- 4 months: front right engine of seat broken, too
- 6 months: front left window making a lot of noise - maybe also going to fail !

Audi is doing as much as they can to be at the same level of MB and BMW, but they are years of light behind.

All these parts are going to be replaced under warranty, but I really tell you this:

DON'T BUY AN AUDI -- THEY STILL HAVE A LOT OF SERIOUS QUALITY ISSUES TO SOLVE

THE CAR IS CRAP; don't be a fool like myself and invest well your hard earned money.

I hope I do not offend anyone, but Audi is really crap

BLU CIVIC
08-14-2003, 01:37 PM
so why is this in the Lexus IS forum:confused:

mk4_turbo
08-14-2003, 01:44 PM
Because the Lexus is also a luxury car...

BLU CIVIC
08-14-2003, 01:47 PM
sooooo....shouldn't it just be in the Audi forum for people that go in the Audi forum to get info on Audi's:confused:

23toyota23
08-15-2003, 12:12 AM
DON'T BUY AN AUDI -- THEY STILL HAVE A LOT OF SERIOUS QUALITY ISSUES TO SOLVE

THE CAR IS CRAP; don't be a fool like myself and invest well your hard earned money.

I hope I do not offend anyone, but Audi is really crap

But at least you didn't buy a Benz, they are far less reliable then an Audi.

you have to understand that cars like audis, benzos, and especially caddys are very unreliable because most people who buy them don't plan on having them for longer than the warranty lasts.

Redteam22003
01-07-2004, 12:27 AM
But at least you didn't buy a Benz, they are far less reliable then an Audi.

you have to understand that cars like audis, benzos, and especially caddys are very unreliable because most people who buy them don't plan on having them for longer than the warranty lasts.MY MOM HAVE A 2001 ML320 WITH 40KMILES..ALREADY HAVIN TRANNY PROM. MY SISTER HAVE THE NEW 2004 E320 AND ALL POWER DOESNT WORK AFTER THE 2ND DAYS(BAD GROUND)I HAVE A 2003 IS300 WITH 17KMILES..NOTHING YET...BUT ILL MAKE SURE TO TELL YOU IF SOMETHING IS UP

peaches6182003
02-08-2004, 10:07 AM
Listen my friend crashed his IS300 at least 10-13 times and that engine never went on him The LEXUS IS300 is the best car ever and that's a fact. It never left me stranded or my friend. That car already has a great engine.

Add your comment to this topic!