Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Best Car Ever

white2abbit
08-01-2003, 05:39 PM
This is truly the best car ever built (I'm not saying it is the fastest, most luxurious, most expensive, most exclusive, nicest looking, or nicest sounding) but I am saying is WAY TO GO ASTON MARTIN! Even though Ford owns Aston now, they've been able to keep up the good work and create a true masterpiece.

I've never seen one of these on the road yet, though I did have the chance to stand beside one at the Canadian International Auto Show.

Having it in so many movies such as James Bond: Die Another Day, The Italian Job, and the first Tomb Raider movie only enhances the cars' popularity!

Boomer1024
08-09-2004, 11:21 AM
its a hot car but not 'the best' not that i care, too much for my wallet but damn a V12

vanquish s
04-19-2006, 12:44 PM
its a nice car and good looking!!! but a db9 is just as fast top end the vanquish is quicker to 0-60 and to 0-100 but their both the same top speed the vanquish claims to faster!!! but its not!! i am not saying the vanquish is bad its my my fav car but it could have more power!!!!!!:rofl:

Aston_Jag_Tech
06-13-2006, 10:33 PM
Vanquish S is a instant killer. Grabs your eye with a glance of the car and you can not stop looking. Those wide open intimidating eyes and smirk grin of a grill. With the muffler valves open you can really note that the car has a wild cam. The car is really strong looking, which it is also, with the wide rear shoulders and wings. You are held in a seat rather than sitting on seat.

Power...beauty...Soul...

-Scott

Add your comment to this topic!