Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1989 Grand Prix Pepsi Special Edition

firedawgstew
07-27-2003, 04:39 AM
My parents just picked one of these up super cheap, my stepdad is a car dealer, but we have never heard of this edition. I have tried google and all...anybody have any ideas?

No pics yet and I haven't seen the car. All I know it is solid white with a blue stripe all the way around...go figure.

Thanks!

littlewolfe247
11-13-2003, 06:19 PM
well, i read about your parents recent purchase of a 89 Grand Prix pepsi special edition, and i was suprised. I also own a 89 Grand Prix.... but it had been stolen at one point, recovered, and my step brother had to fix most of the body do to vadalization... so it is now just your regular 89 Grand prix ..... and if you have found anymore info on this car, if you would sent it my way.

hutton
01-20-2006, 11:38 PM
pepsi bought these cars and added the pepsi special edition to them 500 were made and given away in store contest.I have one do they want to sale it and at what price.email me vafatty@yahoo.com

hutton
02-09-2006, 11:50 PM
yes this hutton i have a 1989 pontiac special edition grand prix.I have all the papers with it .They were only 350 made.Mine is the#2 of them.with pewter key ring with the #2 on it.The number on the tag is still in the window,still has the blue strip and pepsi enblem on the car.It needs painted but i hate to have this done.The car body is in great shape for the age needs front seat covered.Runs like it did in may of 1989.Don,t know which to do .Do you have any more info on the car.If so please e-mail me Vafatty@yahoo.com

PepsiBill
06-07-2017, 09:51 AM
I own a 1989 Pontiac Grand Prix Pepsi Special Edition with less than 18,000 miles-in excellent condition, along with a remote control version of the car, 2 Pepsi/Pontiac jackets from the promotion, pewter keychains issued by Pepsi and Pontiac, advertising for the promotion, Pepsi/Pontiac atlas, and Pepsi/Pontiac license plate game. I am interested in selling it all as a package deal.

Add your comment to this topic!