4wd xB arriving US shores

BlackBox
07-15-2003, 10:07 PM
HEY everyone! Does anyone know any information if the US will receive the 4wd xb?!?!??!! I know that the japanese market has had the 4wd bB version for the past two years and im excited that the US is even having the 2wd version. If the US does get the 4wd version, that would be a plus. Any info would be greatly appreciated! thx. God bless.

badassgremlin
07-17-2003, 07:38 PM
WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!:loser:

NerveAgent
05-17-2004, 03:24 PM
4wd would be nice.. but isn't tOo lowered.. i dunno looks to me the intent was to keep it street. i doubt 4wd one would ever come.

Bossman
06-19-2004, 06:35 AM
I hate to sound anti-Toyota here but Nissan just announced that they are importing their version of the xB called the Cube. It is almost identical to the Scion xB and it is AWD. You can do a simple search and you'll see the almost uncanny identical appearance of both cars. :smokin:

aznxthuggie
06-20-2004, 02:10 AM
I hate to sound anti-Toyota here but Nissan just announced that they are importing their version of the xB called the Cube. It is almost identical to the Scion xB and it is AWD. You can do a simple search and you'll see the almost uncanny identical appearance of both cars. :smokin:

just letting you guys know in japan, there are MANY cars like that,because they are for pure practicality, for people that dont care about looks, i mean if you didnt need style, why dotn we start making sports cars that looks like bullets right? i mean honda has the element n stuff.. nothign special at all

o and 4wd with only what.. 108hp? man ur not guna get anywhere, thats why the n/a impreza is really slow

kman10587
06-24-2004, 01:11 PM
The N/A Impreza isn't that slow, but it makes over 160 hp and torque.

aznxthuggie
06-25-2004, 01:28 AM
The N/A Impreza isn't that slow, but it makes over 160 hp and torque.

well its not really slow.. but compared to other cars for the price, it cost $17,995, for that you can get a scion tC, a corolla XRS, a nissan SE-R, a Mazda 3, and awd + only 160hp doesn't make for alot, also just because its awd doesn't make it save any more gas, or be any safer than a fwd car

kman10587
06-25-2004, 11:38 PM
Yeah, but some people like having AWD, especially those living in bad climates. I am not saying that the Impreza 2.5 RS is fast, just that it's not sluggish by any means :)

Add your comment to this topic!