Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Car buying advice

Jnowells1
10-12-2023, 08:59 AM
Hey all, looking for some advice in regards to 2 cars I’m interested in.
The vehicles are a 2013 Mazda 3, and a 2021 Nissan Versa. Both vehicles are manual transmissions and under 100k miles.

The Mazda 3 has 67,136 miles on it. It’s had frequent maintenance like oil changes, and what not done to it. Carfax says it’s had a minor accident though which I assume was fixed Seeing as I can’t see any damage in any of the photos. Will inspect it better when I go see it.

The 2021 Nissan Versa has 47,263 miles on it, with regular maintenance as well. The only thing though is I’ve heard mixed things about Nissan. I know they make poor cvt transmissions, but I haven’t heard a lot about their manuals.

I currently live in Daytona, but plan on getting a job in st Augustine. That’s about an hour drive so I need something that’ll be reliable enough to make those trips, and still be used as an everyday driver. I can’t afford a newer Honda, or Toyota, and I’m not really trying to go through a private seller. So I’ll be using Carvana as Ive dealt with them before, and it was a decent experience.
Any advice in regards to these 2 vehicles would be greatly appreciated.

Add your comment to this topic!