Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Car Suspension / Brake Part

08-16-2021, 02:58 PM
Sorry for sounding dense, but give me a computer over a car any day.

Anyway, can anyone tell me what the severely corroded / damaged part in the image is called ?? It's like a guard behind the brake disk


Add your comment to this topic!