Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What is this called in English?

01-08-2021, 02:04 AM
Hello there fella's! :)
Name's Jack and I'm fresh to the forums.
Anyways, I wanted to find out - what is the exact English name for this device ? I would like to buy one , but don't know how to search for it thought... :D

Cheers! :)

01-08-2021, 10:03 AM
Car Tow Dolly

01-08-2021, 02:23 PM
Yaay,thanks! :) You got it right :wink:

Add your comment to this topic!