Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Front R/L ABS sensor

Malachias
04-15-2019, 12:49 AM
Someone at this helpfull forum can help a brasilian gay with some directions
for to get a pair of front abs sensor that fit a Olds 98 year 1991 model Regency Elite set up with Tevez ABS system?
Itīs a unique car in Brasil and a have been exaust looking for it at net and Ebay with no
luck. My last hope was at Rockauto that show up this front sensor as discontinued.
Any help will be appreciate even a junkyard indication that can send it to Brasil.
Price doesīnt matter. I need to fix my beloved buddy with 56.000ml on clock bought by me in 1991.
I let my email if necessary. maa@netsite.com.br
My name - Jefferson Malachias
A lot of thanks in advance.

Malachias
05-12-2019, 02:05 AM
Hi folks:

Almost one month and anybody for help.
Even a junkyard indication that can ship to Brasil this sensor
will be welcome.
My last hope for help itīs here.:crying:

My best regards for all

aleekat
05-12-2019, 07:12 AM
http://www.car-part.com/

Tech II
05-12-2019, 12:44 PM
Unfortunately, this is going to be a constant problem in the future....getting electronic parts for cars from the 1985-1995 eras.....

There are plenty of rear sensors available, but not fronts......only hope is off another car, but I would doubt it would last long or even be good....

Blue Bowtie
05-13-2019, 07:51 AM
If you can provide mounting dimensions and configuration, you may be able to replace the sensor with a standard, off-the-shelf proximity switch from someone like Turck. Most of these sensors are plain magnetic prox switches with or without external excitation, with a fairly low/moderate switching time, and may only require a connector change to fit the application.

Blue Bowtie
05-13-2019, 08:07 AM
I don't suppose a '92 is the same:

https://www.1aauto.com/wheel-bearing-and-hub-assembly-pair-front/i/1ashs00013?f=476181&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIubWtm8mY4gIVBdRkCh3qYQp8EAQYBCAB EgJECPD_BwE

Malachias
05-22-2019, 01:53 AM
Unfortunately, this is going to be a constant problem in the future....getting electronic parts for cars from the 1985-1995 eras.....

There are plenty of rear sensors available, but not fronts......only hope is off another car, but I would doubt it would last long or even be good....

Thanks a lot TechII.
Even a useded front sensor Iīm not founded a useded parts seller that ship to Brazil. I probabily will take a chance to buy those useded sensor . Itīs better that no ABS and about $ doesīnt matter, I wanna my ABS system back.
My car itīs very low mileage and itīs unique at Brazil.
If you can help me again with a junkyard indication that ship it I will appreciate .
Regards

Malachias
05-22-2019, 02:01 AM
If you can provide mounting dimensions and configuration, you may be able to replace the sensor with a standard, off-the-shelf proximity switch from someone like Turck. Most of these sensors are plain magnetic prox switches with or without external excitation, with a fairly low/moderate switching time, and may only require a connector change to fit the application.

Thanks Blue Bowtie for your sugestion.
Iīm going to verify my mounting dimensions and configuration like Ohms, pulse rates and resistance as also educate me better for to try replacement with stantard as sugested.
Agaim thanks a lot.
Regards

Malachias
05-22-2019, 02:07 AM
I don't suppose a '92 is the same:

https://www.1aauto.com/wheel-bearing-and-hub-assembly-pair-front/i/1ashs00013?f=476181&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIubWtm8mY4gIVBdRkCh3qYQp8EAQYBCAB EgJECPD_BwE

REally. Isīnt the same.
The 98 Reg. Elite at 1991 year itīs Teves II sistem.
Thanks for to try to help.
Best regards

Add your comment to this topic!