Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Car Recomendations?

Teaches
10-24-2017, 01:40 PM
Hi, I'm a 16 year old looking to purchase a car soon (next couple of months). My budget is going to be around like 8k-12k. I'd prefer on the lower end, but am willing to go up to around 12k. I live in Big Lake, Minnesota. Zip 55309. I'm really not sure what to even look like, I know nothing about cars if I'm being honest. I just know I want like 2014 or newer car with less then 50k miles. Anyone have exact car recomendations? If you wanna put my zipcode into cars.com go ahead, I get tons of results but I'm not really sure what to look at in specific.

Any advice on cars in that price, year and mileage range would be great!

KindaichiShota
01-15-2018, 12:32 PM
Hello there,

Selecting car is the first step as there are many types of cars in the market.
Firstly which body type you want for your car?

Secondly what type of accessories do you prefer?

Thirdly car price depends on it condition, so as you want a car less then 50k mileage that means you want a car with very good condition. Based on that the price of the car might get higher then your budget. As there are many opportunities in the market you always can compare cars with its condition and price so that you can select the best fit for you.

Lets breakdown your choice so that you can select the best car for you.:biggrin:

pelicanrose
03-05-2018, 12:39 AM
I think you have to tell us your preferences first.

Personally, I would recommend something from Toyota if you want something that is good, stable, and has longevity.

Add your comment to this topic!