Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

323 gt help

Frusciante3tweezy
10-19-2016, 08:47 PM
Hello,i am new 2 this site, i am the proud owner of TWO Mazda 323 gt's i am looking for information and any help on these cars ive owned them for approximately 18 years they have been garaged for the last 14 years and I am tired of them collecting dust just may need to find a few people that have or have had these cars so I don't feel so paralyzed on what to do next. Never been on a forum or have used the internet much at all ..... i am somewhat prehistoric.

Frusciante3tweezy
11-10-2017, 09:04 PM
Hello,i am new 2 this site, i am the proud owner of TWO Mazda 323 gt's i am looking for information and any help on these cars ive owned them for approximately 18 years they have been garaged for the last 14 years and I am tired of them collecting dust just may need to find a few people that have or have had these cars so I don't feel so paralyzed on what to do next. Never been on a forum or have used the internet much at all ..... i am somewhat prehistoric. thanks everyone 4 all the replies and help!!! This site sucks!!!

aleekat
11-10-2017, 11:09 PM
You need to google cars sitting for long time. There is nothing specific about the 323. Squirting oil in the cylinders, turning crank by hand, draining fuel tank. etc... Instead of bitching about this site, do your homework.

Add your comment to this topic!