Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Any good online shop for Zero paints?

sausage
10-16-2016, 04:18 AM
I was wondering if there are any good shops to buy this from that don't charge exceedingly high prices for shipping? Are there shops in the UK that stock it?

jaykay640
10-16-2016, 05:07 AM
Hiroboy.com
He's in the UK and Zero paints are his brand.
He used to be the only place to get them but now other shops carry them as well.

wadny
10-16-2016, 09:12 AM
Check out http://www.hobbyworld-usa.com/Store/1123-zero-paints - I've ordered from them several times. They stock a lot of colors and shipping is reasonable and quick.

griffin-gt40
10-18-2016, 01:54 AM
I was wondering if there are any good shops to buy this from that don't charge exceedingly high prices for shipping? Are there shops in the UK that stock it?

Be aware, most shops wont ship from Europe to the US anymore. Security issues, cause 2oz of paint is too dangerous to be on a plane with 30000lbs of jet fuel. SpotModel from Spain will ship still but if you lose it to customs they wont replace it. Hiroboy wont even ship to the US.

Get it from HobbyWorld USA. He's a Zero Paints dealer and can import it to the US. He's really expanded his colour selections since the start of the year.

David

stevenoble
10-18-2016, 03:28 AM
I don't get the argument that a small bottle of paint is some hazard on a plane? They used to send aerosols and all kinds of things by air from Japan to me in the UK and there was never a problem. Now its all stopped because it's dangerous? Surely a cargo plane can carry cargo, whatever it is..

RonCla
10-18-2016, 05:28 AM
I don't get the argument that a small bottle of paint is some hazard on a plane? They used to send aerosols and all kinds of things by air from Japan to me in the UK and there was never a problem. Now its all stopped because it's dangerous? Surely a cargo plane can carry cargo, whatever it is..

I had an order from HobbyLink Japan stopped at the Japan airport awhile ago and returned back to them because it contained in the words of the authorities a ' dangerous substance '
That substance was nothing more than a little bottle of decal softener.

I've been importing Zero Paints from Spot Model in Spain without any issues.
My last order was opened at my border and inspected but other than a letter to say they had been in there for a look it was passed on to me without issue.

Add your comment to this topic!