Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Favorite car

enzoslrc6
01-15-2016, 11:04 PM
what's your favorite car and why?
Mine is the Bugatti Veyron just because it's just so awesomely, unbelievable looking car and performance wise is just amazing!!!

paulfromoh
01-16-2016, 10:37 AM
Mine is the hellcat challenger... Proves you don't have to spend 100k on a car to look incredible and have epic performance

MikeCStig
01-16-2016, 05:05 PM
Favorite car... and I'm expected to pick just one? That is a loaded question.
I will say that the Bugatti Veyron is absolutely a work of art and I love it. 16 cylinders, 4 turbochargers, 1000 horsepower (1200 in the SS model) and a top speed of 253 mph (267 in the SS model) in an all wheel drive layout that they say is actually pretty easy to drive. A couple of problems I see are the fact that production has stopped and while production was going they only made 500 of them each model year. The other problem is the price; $1.2 million when they were new, now you have to find somebody who has one that they're willing to sell... unlikely. So as much as I love the car, I can't say it's my favorite because it's so unattainable.
I'm also a big fan of Ferarris, some of the modern ones I like are the 458, the 488 gtb, and the 599. There also a couple of older ones I like. The F40 is one, and the 250 gto can not be ignored. But these cars also have a problem; they're impractical. They can only be used on the track, not on the highway and definitely not in the city.
So I would want a car that can be fun on the track, and can be used on regular roads. That said, it would be a tie for me between a Chevrolet Corvette Z06 and an Aston Martin DBS.

Arrius
06-15-2017, 05:21 AM
I will go with Nissan Skyline. Ever since I saw that car in video games, I always pick it.

Stealthee
06-15-2017, 06:34 PM
Hands down

http://trueautosite.com/wp-content/uploads/images/ac-cobra_5108.jpg

Add your comment to this topic!