Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Paint

Austin_Showles
10-27-2015, 06:12 PM
I have a black 2001 Honda Civic EX coupe. I am looking for anyone who has ever painted with Imron near or in Mississippi? I am wanting to paint my car Midnight Blue Pearl (green flake). Its the same paint on the 2013 Harley Davidson Heritage Softail. Any information on automotive paint stores near Lucedale, MS would be a lot of help.

liya_leacree
10-27-2015, 08:44 PM
I also want to paint my car, i would like to paint by myself. But forcum guys told me lot and this is a very professional work and needs store to do it better. Then i change my idea, and keep my car remain as it is.

I do not know the store in you local place, and hope there is anybody who can help you soon.

Would you like to share the paint with us after you painted you car? That would be great!

Austin_Showles
10-27-2015, 08:48 PM
I have everything to do it myself, and my dad has repainted plenty of cars, so he will do the paint as long as I do the prep work. If someone does hook me up with the location for the paint, I will post pictures of the finished result. I know Imron is a difficult paint to use, but we've got the equipment to do it.

Dale85
05-22-2017, 06:15 PM
Interesting to know that you'll save $$$ to DIY it. Let us know of the progress!

Add your comment to this topic!