Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Honda City

09-28-2015, 01:35 AM
Hello everyone,
This is my first post in this site, so if i go wrong anywhere please help me out to correct my mistake. I have a query about "Honda City" that the inflammatory bags which are to be changed for steering and side windows for some cars which belong to year 2009 and onwards, i am not very sure about the year, so for that is the company going to give a call to customer or customer has to give a call to the agency for the same. I have searched some more sites also for this query which are related to car world (http://www.indiacarworld.tk).

Add your comment to this topic!