Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

1975 Chevy Monza Town Car

keyapaha13
07-08-2015, 03:49 PM
I own a 1975 Chevy Monza Town Car -
413 cu in small block (400 bored .060), 6" rods, steel crank, 13.6 to 1 pistons, wild rough idling Chet Herbert high lift cam, 750 CFM Holley on an aluminum high rise manifold, Trunk mounted fuel cell, battery and high pressure fuel pump, headers, 3 inch exhaust, 3800 RPM stall torque converter, 350 turbo transmission, B&M shift kit, B&M ratchet shifter, traction bars (from Rearend to Tranny Crossmember), 373 Posi rear gears, JAZ bucket seats with lap and shoulder safety harness.

I need a body part: A couple winters ago I was moving snow around my camp with my Mahindra Tractor Loader Backhoe. While backing up I remembered my Monza was back there. Slammed on the brakes but just touched the front left corner of my Monza. I busted the body part that connects to the fron of the fender and the cross piece above the grille. Pot metal shattered but only chipped the paint on the fender in one small spot. I need this part. Looked everywhere, hours of searching web found the other side but no drivers side part. Do you know any source that can help me find this part.

DeltaP
07-08-2015, 04:22 PM
A picture would help.

Add your comment to this topic!