Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Got a broke down cd player after airbag replacement

RuiPinto85
05-06-2015, 05:07 AM
Greetings everyone,

I own a 2002 Honda Jazz and recently I went for an airbag replacement, since the Honda Jazz's airbags from this year could be faulty. All went well until the next day... When I turned on my cd player, like I usually do every morning, it keeps ejecting my cd's, a thing it never did since I bought the car back in 2002. Honda shrugs off any responsibility, saying the airbag is not in any way connected to the cd player. I told them they must have somehow messed with it, because the clock was at 0:00, which they replied it was due to them disconnecting the battery to replace the airbag. They said I should ask for a second opinion on this matter, as everyone will say the same, that the cd player in not in any way connected to the cd player. So I ask you, is it possible that the cd player can break down after a simple airbag replacement? Because I think it's too much of a coincidence after 13 years with a working cd player, and on that exact same day it finally breaks down... I wish someone helped me in this matter.

Thank you for your attention.

Add your comment to this topic!