Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Brand New 2014 Yukon hesistates

sleber
08-28-2014, 01:12 PM
Just purchased a 2014 Yukon XL it is has a bit of hesitation upon acceleration. Did not think much about initially but it is a bit bothersome. I have an 02 Suburban and never had that issue. I did also notice the same issue when test driving a 2014 Suburban. Any one known what may cause this and is there any solution?

gmtech1
08-28-2014, 02:30 PM
Just purchased a 2014 Yukon XL it is has a bit of hesitation upon acceleration. Did not think much about initially but it is a bit bothersome. I have an 02 Suburban and never had that issue. I did also notice the same issue when test driving a 2014 Suburban. Any one known what may cause this and is there any solution?

Take it to the dealer and have them check it out. 2014 is under warranty. I'm guessing you know this though. There is a tsb that states that under certain conditions, even if you stomp on the throttle, the throttle blade is opened slowly for .7 seconds to help minimize driveline lash and clunking. This may be what you are feeling. If it is, it's a normal condition.

Add your comment to this topic!