Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Whats your favorite condiment?

kris
11-13-2001, 01:06 PM
Myself, I like the Mayo. I will make me a nice tukey sandwich, with cheese, mustard, and a little extra mayo. Mmmmm.

So, what do you like on your sandwich?

DVSNCYNIKL
11-13-2001, 01:08 PM
Ham, Turkey, Cheddar cheese(yellow), mustard(preferably guildens), and mayo. Sometimes some lettuce. This is at home of course. When I'm outside, a hero with all the works. Subway and Blimpie often get my money in those cases.

G-Forces
11-13-2001, 01:21 PM
My favorite condiment would have to be Bullseye Steak sause. I don't put it on everying but DAMN that shits tasty. Soups, eggs and some sandwhiches has to be tabassco sause. :newburn:

I like a tuna sandwich with miracle whip, mustard, lettus, pepper, tabassco and chedder cheese. Mmmm, yummy. :D

speediva
11-13-2001, 01:25 PM
Oddly enough, I come from the Ketchup capitol of the US (Heinz is from Pittsburgh), but I really don't like the stuff. I like tomatoes, but not tomato paste it seems. I don't even like spaghetti sauce! :eek:

I personally like ranch dressing for finger foods (like french fries) or salads. On things like Hoagies (aka. Subs) I like italian dressing. Mayo is a secondary choice to italian dressing on a cold turkey sub.

Rich
11-13-2001, 01:29 PM
Id have to agree with KB. Mayo is my favourite condiment. I like it on chicken / turkey sandwiches, subs, chicken nuggets, bacon & tomato sandwiches.

My second choice would have to be ketchup :D

Spec2 Girl
11-13-2001, 01:34 PM
I would have to say any type of HOT chilli sauce. The hotter the better!!!! :devil:

SkylinesKillAll
11-13-2001, 01:36 PM
definatley mayo. everyone used to make fun of me b/c i had it on my brger and fries but its good. i also will put it on any sandwhich i get from subway or blimpie. :D

DantesInferno
11-13-2001, 05:21 PM
I'm not really into condiments, but a little bit of mayo is always good on a sandwich. :)

Hmm...come to think about it...I hardly ever have any condiments. Not that it's a condiment, but I don't even put butter on my toast. Eh, oh well. :)

YogsVR4
11-13-2001, 05:22 PM
Mustard laced with Horseradish sauce!

Never pay again for live sex! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=1) | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=3) | Chat for free! (http://showmewebcam.com/?p=5)

ragt20
11-13-2001, 05:30 PM
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: hot chilli sauce:devil: :devil:

gang$tarr
11-13-2001, 07:00 PM
holy crap... seinfeld pretty much relates to every real life situation :)

Jerry: "do you know why salsa is the number one condiment in America? .......... because people like saying Salsa, SALLLLLSA, SALLLLSA" LOL :hehehe: :hehehe:

but anyway, i'm pretty sure the number 1 condiment is Ketchup, since it's used like everywhere

i don't really like mayo, everyone loves it but i don't :) i don't mind it, but it's not that good.
oh yeah, the sub sauce at subway is pretty good :D even though it's just like salad dressing or somethin lol

Twist
11-13-2001, 07:02 PM
Ketchup is good on fried things. I prefer BBQ sauce on my hamburger. Honey Mustard is my absolute favorite, but I so rarely get to use it. The only thing it's really good for is chicken. :silly2:

Hudson
11-14-2001, 09:42 AM
Wow! So many good ideas that hadn't immediately popped into my head. There are definitely places in this world for steak sauce (A1) and horstishistershire sauce (it's misspelled on purpose), but I'm going to have to go with mustard (yellow's fine, but darker ones are better) and Miracle Whip (definitely better than mayonayse).

redvalkrie
11-14-2001, 09:49 AM
Sesamie seed terriyaki sauce, BBQ, Garlic, Lemon pepper, Cajun spice.

Sorry went a little overboard, I like to cook.:D

Rich
11-14-2001, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Hudson
and Miracle Whip (definitely better than mayonayse).

nonono...Miracle Whip? :bloated:

Hellmans (sp?) is the only way to go. Seriously, I can taste the difference and hellmans is way better than miracle whip could ever be.

Hudson
11-14-2001, 12:39 PM
Oh...teriyaki sauce....forgot about that one....

Hellman's is fine...if there's no Miracle Whip around. I, too, can taste the difference. Mayonayse is just mayonayse...but Miracle Whip makes the sandwich!

Jif (creamy) is THE peanut butter and Welch's or Smucker's are THE jelly (grape).

johnny
11-14-2001, 01:54 PM
Now and forever, 'til the day that I die. KETCHUP~!!!!!!!

Add your comment to this topic!