Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Help me decide which car to buy

markokir
12-03-2013, 03:39 PM
So I have been researching and test driving these two cars. I am trying to decide which one and I hop you can help.

Hyundai, Sonata SE fully loaded - I really like this, it looks sharp and has all the features you would want but I feel like the seats aren't that comfortable and has a more of a sporty like seating (a smaller feel) in side the car.

Nissan altima SL fully loaded - I like this car as well especially the seating and the interior (more comfortable) has all the same options but the outside of the vehicle is not as sharp looking as the Hyundai.

Any information or opinions that you could provide to help me decide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much in advance!

jesonmartin45
12-18-2013, 05:07 AM
Agree with albertclive ...according to me NISSAN altima is good

rustydogy
12-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Since you are the one driving, I would say the one you feel most comfortable , Both are good cars, I used to go with the sporty more stylish, but found that I would rather be confident and comfortable especially on daily commute to work , and vacations ,in either event, Ask the 0-lady then no matter what you have a win win situation she cant bitch cause its not comfortable or stylish enough

shadow127
12-19-2013, 09:03 PM
I would go with the Nissan, but that's just me.

Add your comment to this topic!