Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

AGM/Christmas Function

^GaLRaCa^
11-10-2001, 11:11 PM
Hi all,

As these are the only forums up at the moment, I thought I would just all remind you about the AGM and Christmas Function on Saturday 1st December. All members are welcome, and new members are more than welcome!! The AGM will start around 3pm sharp and for those who have never attended an AGM it is your chance to have a say in the direction of YOUR Club!

Dinner is starting at 6pm for those who have paid for the full catered meal and prizegiving etc will be afterwards. We are going to have entertainment etc and it should be an awesome night!!! If you wish to stay for the Christmas Function after the AGM, entry is $5. The bar will be open so please organise for a sober driver!!!! The event is being held at the Auckland Car Clubrooms at 44 Stoddard Road in Mt Roskill. If anyone has any questions, please feel free to email me at vtec91@hotmail.com

With the National AGM happening, it would be great to have a few representatives from Wellington and any other towns/cities in New Zealand, let us know what you need to help get things under way in your area!!

Thanks everyone!!!

mrmeal
11-11-2001, 06:44 PM
what we did last year for the christmas do for out of towners was get the local members to billet them for the night. So I guess if there are out of towners coming up for the AGM and christmas party, put a post up here or get in touch with some of the Auckland exec and we can try and accomodate all you out of towners :-) hope to see a few of you there.

Add your comment to this topic!