Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Dull Forum

edonis
06-10-2003, 03:52 PM
Why isn't there any people in the Vectra forum, let alone the Opel forum in whole? Maybe it's because Saab 9-3 Sports Sedan who shares the same platform is the better car? :p just joking, although it is nothing but the truth :)

Epsilon
08-04-2004, 02:19 PM
Many people that post here are from the US. Even though my ride, the Saab 9-3, and the Vectra share the same platform, we still don't have Opels here in the US.

That would be my guess anyway.

KingCalibra
11-06-2004, 08:28 AM
Many people that post here are from the US.

Why is that? I've noticed that too. Why is it that Americans come into the forums for European Spec cars and keep asking the same stupid questions? "Can you get an Opel in the states?" or "Wow! Thats a cool car, where can I get one?"

Apparently the general public out west is EXTREMLY ignorant of the whole Euro Spec vs. U.S. Spec thing. :loser:

I'm amazed that these people even know that Opel exsists, and when you tell them that it's owned by GM, they are astounded. :screwy:

People need to read more or do more research on subjects they are interested in. Asking stupid questions in forums is not the way to do this.

Simioh
10-20-2005, 02:20 PM
Why is that? I've noticed that too. Why is it that Americans come into the forums for European Spec cars and keep asking the same stupid questions? "Can you get an Opel in the states?" or "Wow! Thats a cool car, where can I get one?"

Apparently the general public out west is EXTREMLY ignorant of the whole Euro Spec vs. U.S. Spec thing. :loser:

I'm amazed that these people even know that Opel exsists, and when you tell them that it's owned by GM, they are astounded. :screwy:

People need to read more or do more research on subjects they are interested in. Asking stupid questions in forums is not the way to do this.

i know this is kindof an old post, but that was just stupid, i dont even know why im bothering replying to that. but it sounds like you are generalizing that all americans are idiots and losers. im not even from the US im Mexican, and what u said still sounds dumb... and by the way, people asking that stuff in forums means they are researching, and tryin to learn more about the subject by asking people who are actually willing to help. and not make useless posts like the one u just made

meelude
01-21-2006, 01:40 PM
i think ul find most vaux vekks owners in uk use the vvoc not af ...did have a v6 sri vekky now gone to honda ! booo! lol:iceslolan

Add your comment to this topic!