Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Is this forum dead? All metros owners post an update!

RossT
02-13-2013, 04:18 AM
I refuse to believe that this forum is dead. There has been many long term posters in here over the years. So has everyone sold their metros? Moved on to other cars?

Woodie83
02-13-2013, 04:49 AM
Everyone has moved over to the geometroforum

Crvett69
03-11-2013, 03:28 PM
i'm still around and have 3 metros at the moment

carpenter_jai
05-20-2013, 07:17 PM
There are not so many replies to this thread. For what it's worth after letting my little car sit for 4 years, I am rebuilding the engine. So, I'm back!

Jai

SchlockRod
08-20-2013, 12:31 PM
I was in Crapistan for 6 months but am back now and looking for a solid car needs an engine/trans. My 92 XFi was parked over the winter but Neil Young was right... Rust Never Sleeps. Need a 89-94 manual trans car... that's wwhy I'm back on here... looking for leads.

Crvett69
08-20-2013, 12:45 PM
its not leting me reply to messages at the moment so will post it here

don't have any clean bodies, put a add on craigslist or keep watching for local ones for sale, you will want to pull your engine tranny, wiring and ecu to put in new one to make it a xfi. you can put it in a auto car but will need to do some cutting and drilling and other modifications to make it work.

you can also often catch me in the room

Metro Mighty Mouse
11-03-2013, 02:55 AM
I refuse to believe that this forum is dead. There has been many long term posters in here over the years. So has everyone sold their metros? Moved on to other cars?

A large number of people have moved over to Johnny Mullet's power trip, I mean forum geometroforum.com. I personally spend too much time online as it is so I just hang there rather than checking here when activity is so sporadic.

MMM

hot_sd
11-20-2013, 03:34 PM
I'm stopping by after a very long time - actually to post in the BMW forums on behalf of a friend whose BMW is having problems. I still have my Metro - now at about 145K. No major issues either than the airbag light has been on for a little while. I don't drive it much as it is my backup car. I did recently received a handwritten note stuck on it asking if I would be willing to sell it - LOL. Metros are very uncommon around here - it may take me 6 months or more of driving to see another one somewhere.

GeoRandy
12-10-2013, 05:24 PM
I hope it's not dead. There is a lot of good info here.

Add your comment to this topic!