Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What are the small blue switches in steering column at shifter called 03 Explorer

01-10-2013, 07:18 PM
I have a question hopefully someone can answer. There are two small blue switches next to the shift coupler and shifter. i know the one on the bottom allows for the key to be removed when in park, what is the other one on top for and what its called, because it is broken and I need to know what to order.

Add your comment to this topic!