Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Paint job without the paint - What do you think of designer car wraps?

Graphiti Chick
02-27-2012, 10:58 AM
Has anyone ever heard of designer car wraps instead of car paint? I'm curious to hear your opinions on this. Graphiti wraps luxury vehicles with 3M 1080 film to re-invent the look of someone's car without a complete paint job.

Check out this Porsche 911 Twin Turbo that was wrapped in 3M 1080 film, matte grey with silver carbon fibre accents. This wrap protects a cars original paint and changes it's look. You can read more about Graphiti car wraps at www.graphiti.ca

What's your opinion on this new way to re-invent the look of your car??

lrattner
08-12-2013, 07:31 AM
Has anyone ever heard of designer car wraps instead of car paint? I'm curious to hear your opinions on this. Graphiti wraps luxury vehicles with 3M 1080 film to re-invent the look of someone's car without a complete paint job.

Check out this Porsche 911 Twin Turbo that was wrapped in 3M 1080 film, matte grey with silver carbon fibre accents. This wrap protects a cars original paint and changes it's look. You can read more about Graphiti car wraps at www.graphiti.ca

What's your opinion on this new way to re-invent the look of your car??

Wraps that I have seen have either been on race cars or on hip hop stars that want to make a statement. They are usually fairly pricey (the good ones) running in the $4-10K range. Personally, I think you are not racing the car they look too theatrical.

Add your comment to this topic!