Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Getting back into the game after 4 years!!!

Talon69
11-24-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi all!!

i have been out of the picture for a few years now, for those that are still here and maybe remember me, i had the 95 awd talon with a ton of mods.

Now what i am looking for is a 95-99 eclipse GST, no more awd for me, the reason is i may have done alot of 1/4 mile racing but did alot of highway roll ons and awd useless there. And must be good on gas for at least a year and then comes the heavy modding LOL.

Maybe interested in a GS, not sure there tho

My budget is very low right now and may not happen but its worth a shot.

$4,500 is my limit for right now.

Thank you guys!!

david-b
11-25-2011, 08:04 PM
Long time no see!
Good luck on the search. Not going to find much for grabs on here sadly.

Talon69
11-25-2011, 10:41 PM
Long time no see!
Good luck on the search. Not going to find much for grabs on here sadly.

damn! indeed! long time no see!

Yeah you are right, nothing on here and it is slim pickings on ebay and craigslist im affraid. But we will see! as i am not giving up on my search

Blackcrow64
11-27-2011, 04:36 PM
Welcome back!

If your looking to travel a little bit for a DSM, I can keep my eyes open around here. I almost bought a black 98 TSi AWD bone stock and mint condition with 40k miles for 6k back this summer. I was kinda pissed at myself for not getting it, but then something better and more fun came along instead. :)

Talon69
11-27-2011, 08:27 PM
Welcome back!

If your looking to travel a little bit for a DSM, I can keep my eyes open around here. I almost bought a black 98 TSi AWD bone stock and mint condition with 40k miles for 6k back this summer. I was kinda pissed at myself for not getting it, but then something better and more fun came along instead. :)

sounds great! nice to see you again!! I really would like a GST tho, had a awd and was horrible on gas lol,maybe cuz i had my foot to the floor to much and was heavily modded lol, i wanna try a gst and the torque steer this time around lol

SilvrEclipse
11-27-2011, 09:11 PM
I cant believe anyone would choose FWD over AWD. I would kill to have an AWD car. I see good cars pop up on craigslist occasionally so keep your eyes open and you will find something.

steviek
11-29-2011, 01:43 PM
WHOA! welcome back man! I'm glad you're back. Best of luck finding a nice one!~

Talon69
12-01-2011, 03:21 PM
thanx guys, Yep i want a GST not another awd lol, been there done that lol

Talon69
12-26-2011, 04:06 PM
still looking, had one in mind but it was rough when i looked at it, damn this place is dead now!! not like it use to be

david-b
12-27-2011, 09:41 AM
still looking, had one in mind but it was rough when i looked at it, damn this place is dead now!! not like it use to be

Nothing at all like it used to be. I don't even have a DSM anymore, but still check in every now and then to help the nOObs.

Add your comment to this topic!