Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What are the best replacement wiper blades for our vehicles?

emery65038
10-11-2011, 08:44 PM
I am about to replace my wiper blades and need some suggestions. What are you using?

oldblu65
10-21-2011, 11:40 AM
I am about to replace my wiper blades and need some suggestions. What are you using?
The most appropriate blades would be replacements bought at your local GM dealership parts counter ! They would be exact duplicates of the original equipment alleviating any worries about fitting properly . Problem is they would be much more expensive than what can be bought at your favorite auto parts store . The " aftermarket " units will work just fine if you buy good ones and don't go the " cheap route " ! I have used these for years with no problem . If you don't have the mechanical expertise to install them yourself , many part stores will install them at no charge . Ask the counter man if they offer this free service . Good luck !

i_hate_cars38
06-07-2012, 01:40 PM
go to fam and fart and get the good curved ones they make a u shape and go tight to window best i have evr used

Experianced2
11-18-2012, 02:23 PM
The pair of new Anco blades i put on our Merc. Grand Marquis seemed to smear or leave a film on the windshied if it was raining or dry!

I changed the wiper fluid and cleaned the windshield and the smear was still there.

I bought one new Bosch 'marathon' blade and it wiped clean, wiped off the smear and did not smear.

Now we have two of the Bosch on the car! They are $14 plus ea at Walmart!

Add your comment to this topic!